18 (Love)

Taehyung pov

"His palace is veryyyy big! Like appa's and prince Jimin's. His dresses are alot and beautiful. It was a lake in his palace." Jisoo said excited. My father chuckled.
"Yeah?" She nodded.

"Yes father! Gurio's castel is very beautiful. Princess Daehyun showed everywhere. She said Gurio's longest river comes to castel. She then give me this hair pin." She then showed her hair pin to all of us.

My appa caressed her hair.
"It is very beautiful."
"Prince Jungkook said that too. He then gave me lots of them. Look!" She then gave a box.
We got shocked as we opened it. It was lots of jeweleries in that.

"Prince Jungkook gave them to you?" She nodded.
"Yes he said I am like brother. He gave me sweets too. Brother loves them you want some? I have alot." She then brought her sweets and caught Yeonjun's attention.

He started going to Jisoo.
"Yeonjun son!" Jisoo giggled.
"Ahhh he wants sweet! Yeonjun here." Jisoo said and gave him one and he started eating in the cutest way and with a smile on his face.
"So prince Jungkook spoiled you so much yeah?" She giggled.
"He let me sleep with brother and said they soon will come to Bakjae."

"Seems prince Jungkook loves Jin alot." Jimin said to me. I nodded.
"Yes from the things Jisoo said I can say it is like this." He smiled.
"I am happy for him."
"Prince Jungkook said I must not cry and must come to Bakjae cause I am Bakjae's princess and imporatnt. He said I will be a powerful queen like brother. He said brother is a powerful great prince." She said as was eating her sweet.

"He said this?" Father asked and she nodded.
"Yes I was crying and didn't liek to come to Bakhae but he said I must be here cause I am Bakjae's princess. But he said I can go to Gurio whenever I like if you allow me."

My father smiled and hold her kissing her cheek.
"Yeah Gurio's crown prince is right. I am happy my princess behaved well. Father is proud of you." She smiled.
"Jisoo now you know how important your place is you must start to act as a mature woman. You saw princess Daehyun?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You must be as polite as her and behave." She nodded.
"Yeah! I like to be like her and like my brother. I will do my best."

Jin pov

"What are these?"
"Your new clothes your highness!"
"They are alot. More you just brought me new ones."
"They are for our travel to Bakjae." I bowed as crown prinec entered.
"Your highness!"

He smiled and came next to me.
"It is your father's birthday more we are staying there for two weeks. I thought maybe having lots of them will help you to choose the ones you want." I looked at him. He is really weird these days.

"Your highness thank you! I will pick some of them." He nodded.
"You can leave now." He told the maids and they left.

I was waiting for him to leave but he sat on the chair.
I bowed and sat across him.
"You must be excited."
"I am! I missed Bakjae. It is 4 months I haven't seen my parents and Bakjae."

"I know it is hard being all the time in the catsel and even having big responsibilities."
"That responsibilities make my life different. My days are like eachother. Repeating things again and again."

To be honest I hate this. When I was in Bakjae I felt alive but here....it is like I am just breathing. Even queen prince and princess are good to me I still feel alone. The feeling of needing someone be beside me is always causing me alot of pain.

I came out of my thoughts when two hands hold my hand.

Jungkook pov

I could see how shocked he is as I hold his hand.
"I know how you feel. Don't think I don't understand. And I as well know I am the reason of your feelings too. So I really appreciate if you forgive me Seokjin!"