8 (Gurio)

Jin pov

"Your highness we are near Gurio!" I heard prince Beomgyu and opened the window and pulled the curtain away.
"Yeah?" He smiled while was controlling the horse.
"Yes! Our people are waiting for their prince." I smiled.
"Let's close the window. You may get sick your highness!" I nodded and closed the window.

I breathed multiple times. I will arrive Gurio soon. I looked at my dress. A beautiful silver dress with golden sign of dragon and beautiful golden flowers on the edge of the sleeves. This is Gurio's crown prince dress. I touched my hair which were in the special model for the crown prince.

"I am completely like Gurio's people." Yes cause from now I am their great prince.
I will do my best for my people king and the most important my prince. Prince Jungkook!

The palanquin stopped. So we arrived?
I opened the window and saw prince Beomgyu speaking with a guard. We were at Gurio's gate.

He then came to me.
"Welcome to Gurio your highness!" I smiled.
"Thank you!"
"People are celebrating your coming." I smiled. I am happy they love their great prince.
"I am really happy."

"We are entering the city now. You can open the window but please keep the curtains. People will show their respect." I nodded and we started moving again.

As we entered the city I heard the sound of drums.
I looked all over the city which was beautiful and designed with differnet and colouful things. People seem really happy.

I looked outside and saw all the people bowing to me. It was a different feeling. Now they are respecting me like this and love me I as well must do alot to make them happy.

After about an hour we reached the castel. The place I will live.
"Your highness!" I took Beomgyu's hand and came out of the palanquin.
As I came out I saw prince Jungkook waiting for me up the stairs infront of the great palace. I smiled and started to walk to him. Yeah from now I am his prince and will do my best to bring happiness to his life.

Jungkook pov

He is beautiful in Gurio's dress! I wonder if this smile fade for a second on his face.
I was looking at him while he was coming up the stairs and the others were following him.

All of the governers were behind me and I can say they were shocked by his beauty.

He bowed as he came infront of me.
"Your highness!" I smiled.
"Did you have any problem during your travel?" He bowed again.
"Everything was fine your highness! No need to be worry." I nodded.
"Welcome to Gurio prince Seokjin!" The governers said and bowed and he smiled.

"We must go and show our respect to king and queen!" He bowed.
"Yes your highness!" My eyes went to the ring I gave him that day. Yeah he is my husband but accepting this fact is hard. He is beuatiful and kind but not Nayeon.

I started walking and the others followed us.
"We arranged your palace. I saw your personal guard."
"Yes your highness if it is not a problem I want her accompany me."
"No no problem! About your valet our queen will manage that." He bowed.
"Thank you your highness!"

We then reached my father's palace.
"Your highness! Prince Jungkook and prince Seokjin are here."
"They can come in!"
We then entered.

I bowed to my parents and he did the cultural bow to my parents. I wonder how he did it this well. Bakjae and Gurio's culture in these things are different but he did it really well.
"Hello my king and queen! I hope you are doing healthy an fine." My father smiled.

"I've heard about Bakjae's second prince but didn't expect this."
"Your highness our great prince is the most beautiful one I can say." My mother said and chuckled.
He bowed.
"King and queen have so much kindness to me." My father shook his head.