5 (Accepted)

Jungkook pov

"He accepted?" I got up from my seat as I heard what Beomgyu said.
He smiled and bowed.

"I heard this rumor from the people in castel. Sure king will call you to inform this to you." I nodded. Now my dad will be pleased. Good thing he accepted.
I faced him.
"Be ready to giving the gifts and other stuffs to prince Seokjin. We must manage everything before our leaving. You will stay till Daehyun come and then accompany our future great prince." He bowed and smiled.
"Yes your highness."

"Your highness!" I looked at Kai.
"King Chanyeol wants to see you." So now it is the time. I am happy that I satisfied my father. Now I am a step near to catch Nayeon.
"Bring my crown and dragon cape."
"Yes your majesty."

Taehyung pov

"Prince Seokjin accepted?" I got shocked as I heard that.
"Your majesty it is what the others in castel are saying. More king Chanyeol has called for crown prince Jungkook."

"Your majesty I think the rumors are true." Jimin said and I nodded.
"I think in that way too. It is why father called prince Jungkook." He smiled.

"Ahhh prince Seokjin will be the great prince of a big country like Gurio. No need to be worry for his marriage anymore." I looked at him and smiled. But deep inside I was worry. Even more than before. My beloved brother will leave me. Not just me but our country. More I know about these kind of marriages.

"Is something bothering our prince?" Jimin asked and I looked at him.
"Jimin! You know about royal marriages. Most of them are not like us. You know what I mean yeah?"
"Your majesty!"
"I am worry for Jin. Hope Gurio be nice to him." He sighed.

"It'll be hard for him at first just like me when I left my country but then he will feel it is his house. More the love for his country and his prince will make things easier." He then caressed my hand and I smiled. Hope Jin can do this.

Chanyeol pov

We looked at Jungkook who was bowing and showing his respect to us.
"Your majesty!" I smiled.
"So prince Jungkook! As you know I wanna tell what my son said." He bowed again.

"Yes your majesty!"
"Prince Seokjin told me he accepts to be the future great prince of Gurio!" He looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you! Your highness!" I chuckled.

"No need to thank me. Just take care of my son. Beside being a good king you must be a good husband as well to bring happiness to your people. By being happy with your husband sure people will be happy too."

"King is right! We saw this and worked for us like this. Prince Jungkook I hope you take a good care of my son." He bowed to me and Baekhyun again.

"Your highness I will do my best!"
"Seokjin as well knows he has responsibilities toward you and your country." He smilrd and bowed.

"So I will write a letter for king Suho to know about the royal wedding."
"Yes your highness! We as well brought some things for our future great prince to show the love that Gurio's people have toward him." I nodded.

"I will wait for your embassodors to hold the special ceremony for our prince leaving. You can gift the things you said to your future husband. I will talk to our crown prince to manage everything." He bowed again.
"Yes your highness!"

Jin pov

"I am marrying!"
"Yes your highness! And will be the young great prince." I nodded but I still cannot believe.
"Moonbyul!"
"Yes your majesty?"
"Pinch me."
"What?"
"Moonbyul I wanna know if I am awake or it is a dream. I am really marrying and soon leave Bakjae."