52 (Finished)

Jin pov

"How are you doing my beautiful prince? I am missing you each second. Wishing to come to you and hold you tight getting warm in your warm embrace. I missed the sky I shine in so much.
How are our angels? I missed the nights when I teach Jungseok the books and we read them together and when I play with Jungkyun and listen to him when he speaks wrong but in the cuttest way and wants sweet from me.

I heard about what's happening in Gurio and I'm sure it reminds you the last time. But I want you to know it is different. Beomgyu is there with you and you have experience from past. For making you feel more secure I sent Moonbyul with 20000 soldiers.

My prince I heard from the time I came here you rarely come out of your room keep this and try not to go out. Triple the guards in your palace I told everything to Moonbyul. I am sure you as well know what to do.
I will arrest Nayeon and will kill her this time.

Take care of yourself and our angels. I love you so much!
From the sun who misses his sky!"

I caressed the letter which had our sign.
"Your highness king told me to take care of you and our princes." I nodded.
"Thank you Moonbyul!"

"Appa what did father write in the letter?" Jungseok ask and looked at me. Looking at him remind his father to me. I caressed his face which is a copy of his father.
"He said tell Jungseok and Jungkyun I missed them so much and come soon. Tell them to be beside you and never leave your side."

"No go appa! Jukyu no go fyom appa." He then hold me tightly.
"Very good my little boy!"
"I heard Nayeon is near Gurio. Your highness I will attack to her before getting inside Gurio." Moonbyul said.
"Moonbyul!"
"Yes your highness!"
"Let her come. I want to see her and kill her myself." My blood is boiling. This whore must be killed.

Jungkook pov

"Your highness they are alot!" I sighed. We were in the war and fighting.

"Go and tell king Taehyung to bring his soldiers. We need them."
"Yes your majesty!"

In that time I saw Yugeom. I went to him and started fighting with him.
"Jungkook this time I won't lose."
"You lost! Your castel is in Nayeon's hand."
"I know what to do with that girl too." I attackted to him.
"You accepted her not knowing you are getti g fake things not even fake documents and map but a fake love."

In that time I heard king Taehyung and saw him coming with his army.
"This is your end Yugeom."

Nayeon pov

"Your highness our guards are all over the castel now. But the guards and soldiers in city are alot more people are fighting with us too."

"Did you send the soldiers I told you yo the moun-"
"Your highness!" I turned and saw the atmy I sent to the mountain.
"What happened?"

"There were 5000 soldiers there your highness!"
"What?"
"Your highness they killed half of us. There is noway to reach that mountain. I heard 10000 soldiers went there now."

"Your highness we must leave Gurio we will die an-"
"We will attack to castel."
"Your highness!"
"WE WILL ATTACK. I WILL KILL SEOKJIN AND HIS SONS."

Seokjin wait. I will kill you.

Jin pov

I looked at my sons.
"Jungsoek Jungkyun!" They looked at me.
"If you heard fighting and the sound of swords put your hands on your ears tightly ok?" They both nodded.

"Mother queen and princess Daehyun enter." I stood up and bowed.

"Mother!"
I then saw prince Beomgyu.
"Your highness the royal family will stay here. It is the best way to protect all of you. Right now there are 7000 soldiers are here in your palace. No need to worry me and Ma'am Moonbyul will protect you." I nodded.
"Thank you prince!"