A/N 4th of January

This A/N is only relevant to the people that are waiting for the next chapter (43) to be published. New readers: please be careful of possible spoilers. If people comment it might contain details about the story. 

~\~

Hi all,

I'm sorry! Not a new chapter for now, but a short authors note. I would like to apologize for the slow updates. I have some deadlines due on the 11th of Jan, which I'm also working on at the moment. 

I already started on the next chapter, but I'm only able to do bits and pieces when I have some spare time (which I don't mind because I love to write it of course!). 

Hopefully everything is worth the wait and after the 11th I will be having more time to spend to write again, hopefully being able to update a little bit faster as well. 

In the meantime: Thoughts on my story? Anything else you would like to say? 

Oh by the way; we hit 30k! I'm so grateful for the appreciation I have been getting. And your comments are honestly amazing and hilarious to read. THANK YOU SO MUCH <3!

I have been noticing my story has been getting some cloud in TikTok recommendations. If you found out about my story through a TikTok recco, please let me know where I can find it so I can give the creator some love <3. 

Thanks, and see you guys soon when the next chapter is published ;) <3.  

~\~