Introduction & Characters

Hi lovely reader. Firstly, thank you so much for choosing/reading my story!

ABOUT THE STORY
★ This story is of course based on J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter story, but combined with my imagination. The story and timeline are different, so don't come for me if something doesn't match with the original story (for instance: in my story Cedric Diggory is a muggle born).

★ I do not support J.K. 

★ Like mentioned in 'Before you start this story' I'm in the progress of rewriting/improving older chapters at the same time as publishing new ones. 

★This is the first story I have ever written. The first few chapters are quite short, but as the story continues it will get longer, better and more interesting (if I say so myself)!

★The first 20-ish chapters were published in October 2020, but the publish dates aren't correct anymore due to me rewriting them.

★ English is not my first language.

★ They all started their first year at Hogwarts at twelve, which means they're 16 turning 17 in their fifth year.

★ I sometimes like to use quotes/take inspiration from lyrics. You might recognize one here and there and of course I do not take credit for them.

★ Check out the trailer/aesthetic video for this story on my TikTok account -> bellajulia199.

★ How did you find my story? I would love to know!

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Sexual assault
CNC
Non-consentual touching
Mental and physical abuse
Animal/creature cruelty or death
Self-harm/suicidal thoughts
Body hatred, fat phobia, fat shaming
Violence
Pornographic content/sexual scenes
Abduction
Death or dying
Blood
Mental illness and ableism
Racism and racial slurs
Sexism and misogyny
Classism
Hateful language
Homophobia and heterosexism
Underage usage of drugs and alcohol

★In some mature scenes it may seem like Draco does some things that my OC doesn't want, but I promise she is okay with everything that's happening. I want to emphasize touching without consent is in NO WAY okay and shouldn't be romanticized in any way.

★Beware: This is a (for some very, for some regular) toxic Draco and he continues to be toxic throughout the whole story. In many stories he turns 'soft' rather quickly, but in my story this isn't the case. You'll probably hate both Draco and my OC for it at the beginning, but I promise there will be character development. Just read and enjoy the ride!

CHARACTERS
These are the original HP characters (of course I do not own these!). Some of them are already included from the start, some of them will be included later. I only added the ones that have a significant part in my story or attribute to it.

I have added a few characters myself as well (which I in fact do own), but they will be introduced later in the story (including how they look), because I don't want to spoil things. Feel free to imagine whoever you like for my characters if you don't like the ones I chose!

★ Bella Diggory (OC) — Year 5