Chapter 34- Never leave your side

Ty's POV

"Ty, you can't stay there forever, it's not healthy, you can't live off the snacks from the vending machine." Adam said. They were all concerned about me, "No, I said before, I'm not leaving her untill I know for sure she's fine." I said tears running down my eyes. I had been crying a lot these last few days,ever since she fell into a coma. My eyes were red and puffy, it felt I had already cried for a lifetime yet I couldn't stop.

I gripped Peri's hand, her ring slipping a bit. I slid it back on properly. "Please wake up Peri, I need you, badly. Please be ok." I whisper sadly. I lay back to see my reflection in one of the mirrors, I looked, a mess no doubt. My hair was scruffy and tangled, my face was red but pale. I was sent back to the hotel room, later during the day, I took a shower and changed my clothes. I looked a lot to tidier but not a bit better, in fact I looked and felt worse.

I scratched my head and lay down. Looking at Facebook,Twitter and youtube, news of the fire had spread fast. They were asking I was ok. I decided to make a short vlog just to stop people spamming the channels with concerned comments. "Hey guys, what's up its me Deadlox and...I have some bad news to tell you. As most of you know there was a fire but for those of you that didn't... a few days ago, I proposed to my girlfriend, Peri. The day after, my ex didn't take it so well. The fire was started, Peri was left trapped in the building." My voice started to get croaky.

"I'm such an idiot, I should have ran in there. She made it out but ran back in on the account of my ex telling her Jordan was still in the building. Then the first floor collapsed and...I'm sorry" I say starting to sob again. "She's in a coma." I say, forcing the words out. "Please send your support, if anything happens, I promise to tell you ASAP. Anyways guys, I'm deadlox and peace out."

As soon as I uploaded I went straight back to the hospital. Jordan, Cierra, Bethany and Isaac were there already. "Come in Ty, it's ok." They said. Awkwardly, I went into the room. We sat there as we listened to the heart monitor beeping away. "Ty, we have to tell you something."

Bethany looked at me, "They don't think she will make it." My heart shattered into a million pieces. No. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening! I gripped Peri's hand. "What?" "She's not in good shape. The doctor said it is unlikely she will survive the night." Jordan said weakly. Yet more tears fell down my face once they had left. I leant over resting my forehead on hers. "You can't leave me Peri. Please stay with us. Come back. I miss you." Kissing her forehead lightly, I cried more due to the fact I had broken my promise. I promised her, I wouldn't let her be harmed, yet here she was, in critical condition.

(A few days later)

We were tall in Boston, all of us refused to leave so we paid to stay an extra week or so. I visited Peri everyday. She had surprisingly made it through that night and is still alive. I was so happy the next morning when I found Peri still there. I sat in the same position I did everyday. "I'm sorry.." I said. I kissed her lips softly, it felt as though she was kissing back. Don't be stupid Ty. I just pulled away and closed my eyes. I was leaning over resting my forehead against hers. I felt an arm go around me. "Its not your fault Ty." Said a voice I'd been dying to hear again for over a week. I looked up to see Peri awake smiling at me. I pulled her close, hugging her so tightly. "Suffocation" she says weakly. I let go and held her hands. "I've missed you so much, it was driving me crazy. I love you." "I love you to."