Chapter 49-Back to normal...almost

Ty's POV

I woke up late the next morning. I was off work for the weekend...finally! I rolled over to snuggle up to Peri (aww hugs ^.^) only to collapse onto an empty space. I looked around, rubbing my eyes sleepily. "Peri? You making breakfast or something?" I shouted. There was no reply. I looked over at the wardrobe which was open, her pale blue uniform was missing. So Peri finally decided to go to work again.

I got up and dressed and rooted through our wardrobe picking out her old maternity clothes. It was heartbreaking but I wanted to get it done without stressing Peri. I put them into a cardboard box with the two pregnancy books. I then put them in the attic. I hope that soon I can bring them down again. But then again, I don't think we are ready to try for another child again after that recent episode.

I sat down at the computer and played some battle dome with Adam, Jason, Quentin, Jerome, Mitch and Ian. I looked at the ultrasound picture every now and again. "How are you?" Adam said. "Ok. I'm a bit stressed, works building up and I literally just put away the maternity things." "How did Peri find it?" "She's gone to work again which I am happy with." I reply, mining some coal to make some iron. "Ty, how much iron do you have." "Erm...about twelve ingots." "Ok make us a chestplate." Ian said, approaching me. "No, I'm going to make weapons."

Afterward, I scrolled through the comments on Peri's status. Things like:

'What happened?

Are you guys dead or something?

Why are you not recording?!

Hows the baby doing?

I typed up an explanation. A video would be too much.

Hey guys. I'm back to recording, though I'm not sure about @Mellodeee. She seems to be getting better, she's gone back to work. We both owe you an explanation for the lack of videos, so here it it is. All these questions and comments about the baby need to stop. I'm very appreciative for all the support you have given us. We both are. It's just...there is no baby. There was until there was a twist in events. Again thank you for the support but if there is any chance of moving on, we need these comments to stop now.-Deadloxx

Peri came back after I tweeted it. She went upstairs and straight into the shower. Once she came down again she collapsed on the couch next to me. "How was work?" I ask casually, a smile forming on my face. "Busy,crowded,stressful." "Well you're back now." I reply but my arm round her shoulders. She smiled a little and relaxed, resting her head on my shoulder. We watch a tv show which I didn't get. I kept asking her questions throughout the episode. "I don't get it...who is the sister?" "The small blonde one. Now be quiet, watch and you'll understand. Now please...you're really pissing me off." She said through clenched teeth.

I froze and looked down at her. "What did you just say?" I asked. "When?" "Just then" I replied sitting up properly. There was a small pause before, "I said, When..." She replied, looking back at me. "No, before that. About the sister." "The sister is the blonde one. Now stop asking questions. It's really pissing me off." I smiled. "Say that again." I asked her, becoming hopeful. "You...Are...really...pissing...Me...off!" She said in syllables. I laughed and hugged her tightly. "I missed you." I said silently. "Where have I been?" "I don't know. In a distant land somewhere. You're back!" I shouted. "Ok...I'm back..." "Well...almost" I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the bathroom.

I picked one of the many hair dyes I had bought her during the last week and gave it to her. I walked out and closed the bathroom door. I had hinted at what I wanted her to do. Sure enough, a few minutes late I heard water running. I smiled and opened the door. She was rinsing away her light brown hair into a new colour. Something new, something light, something blue. Her pale blue waves drifted lazily passed her shoulders once she had dried her hair. "Now. You are back." I say with pride, kissing her. She laughs quietly and goes to make dinner. In the meantime I rinse away the light blue dye from the sink.

I text Adam. 'She's back!' To which he replied 'About time!' I laughed and went to the kitchen. She was draining some rice, as the steam engulfed the kitchen I opened the window.

I brought up the wedding. "So what wedding theme are we looking for?" I ask, helping her. "I don't know. Maybe just a traditional wedding." Peri replied. "It's going to be in the summer so...Anywhere in mind you want the wedding to be?" She looked up. "Somewhere like a site. You know where people camp only its empty. What about you?" I thought for a bit. "By the beach. That sounds nice." I said, picturing it. "That's a really good idea." She said. We looked online and in magazines, catalogues, wedding planners. Everything for ideas.

We both thought of a wedding by the beach. The reception and everything. The warm weather and the calm breeze...perfect.