Chapter 15- The Movies

Peri's POV

I'm so bored! It was fianally the weekend from a week of getting laughed at. I got a warning from the school for almost tearing this pain in the ass to pieces. It was raining so there wasn't much to do it was midday-ish and the others were upstairs. I couldn't be bothered to go and see what they were doing. My phone Vibrated and I saw text saying:

Sorry Peri, Hangin' with Beau at his place watchin' the Avengers :3 Maybe tomorrow?

Kathryn was with Beau. Now what. As I was going to put my phone down my phone vibrated again. It was a text from Ty.

Hey Peri, I'm really bored so i'm gonna go to the movies. Want to come?

I was thrilled. Me! Of all people he asked me to go with him! I ran upstairs. I looked in the mirror. Urgh. So scruffy! I decided to change into a cream coloured floaty top with a red belt thing; Red leggings and white shoes. I wore my hair loose past my shoulders with a silver hairband. I decided to try on some makeup, after I put it on I immediantly wiped it off. I tried again, this time putting on my skin colour of blusher, a bit of mascara and lipstick which was close to my lip colour. I looked in the mirror. It had to do. I asked what time I should be there. 5 minutes. I grabbed a small leather bag and packed my keys, my phone, some money, a bottle of water and a packet of skittles. Next I wrote a quick note saying where I had gone and when I would be back around. It took 2 minutes to get to the Movies so I grabbed a small jacket and left. It was raining. Shit. I took off my coat and held it over my head.

I ran to the movies and hurdled through the door. I fell over in the process almost landing face flat. Ty had caught me. "I suggest you watch where your going." He said laughing. I started laughing as well. I checked my watch. We both were 3 minutes early. "What are we watching?" I asked but he just tapped his nose. I hate it when people do that.

Ty's POV

I went over to the desk and got our tickets. I looked around. Peri wasn't where I left her. Oh no. She hasn't run away has she? No. Oh thank heaven she's looking at the claw machines. I creptup on her. She seemed so absorbed. "HEY! WHAT YA DOIN?" I said quite loudly. She shrieked, "Ty! Don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" I laughed and aruptly apologised. "why are you so mesmorized by that claw machine. "So thats what this is!" she says. I think I saw one back when I was in Bulgaria. They don't have many of these in Thailand." Don't play it. It's a rip off. They do something to the claw so it never wins you anything." She shrugged. She put money in and started controlling the claw. She lowered it and grabbed a little orange bear. She carefully raised the claw and... she dropped it into the slot. She reached down and took it out of the machine. "Oh. I guess not that one." She laughed. "He's my new friend." I took her over to the food section and bought us a box of popcorn. She was about to reach her hand in when I slapped her hand away."Save it for the movie!" "What are we watching?". " Ace Ventura, Pet Detective." "Jim Carey?" "Yes!".

We walked to the movie theater we were in a chose a space near the front.

Peri's POV

I loved the movies Jim Carey was in. As we walked in I heard movement behind us. Jocelyn was sitting on a sofa. She had her eyes on me with a jealous expression. I ignored it. I probably imagined it.

Jocelyn's POV (Unexpected Surprise for you guys :D)

I saw Ty's status, so he was going to the movies with a friend? I decided to go and see who this 'friend' was. I made my way to the theater to see Ty and that strange foreign girl with dyed hair. They were at the claw machine. I asked what movie they were watching and the lady got me tickets. I followed them. He is dating that bitch?Over My Dead Body! Peri is going down!

Peri's POV

The movie started and I couldn't have been happier. Here I was with a great friend watching a great movie. Halfway through I noticed Jocelyn sitting on the seat behing me. She was still watching me. The part I always hated came up and it came so sudden that I jumped 3 feet in the air and started shaking. "Peri! Calm down... It's over." Ty whispered gently. I watched the rest of the film eating the pocorn and offered him a few skittles. At one point for about 10 minutes I felt popcorn being thrown on the back of my head. Jocelyn giving me glares was chucking handfuls of it at me.

The movie ended and we came out. I went to the bathroom and I heard the door open behind me. "Stay away." I turned around to see Jocelyn. "He is mine, you can't steal him away." I spoke up "I'm not trying to. I bet he doen't even like me." "Stay the fuck away from him Bitch." I ran out and met Ty in the lobby and we sat down for a while. "Peri?" "Yes?" "Why did you get so shaky when the shark scene came up?" I started shuddering. I pulled up my leggings to show the back of my shins. He gasped staring.

Ty's POV

I hated to see Peri so upset and disturbed. I was so angry at myself for asking her to watch this movie. She came out of the bathroom. I asked her why she was so disturbed ny that scene. She started shuddering. She pulled up her leggings to show me the back of her leg. There I saw a MASSIVE scar going across it. She laughed a bit. "I've had my own experience with a shark. And let me tell you it wasn't pretty."

I felt so sorry. "I'm so sorry Peri, I shouldn't have taken you to see that movie." "No Ty it's fine. You didn't know." I smiled. She forgave me.

She happily said goodbye and left. I turned turned around to see Jocelyn walking up to me. "Hey Babe, good movie wasn't it?" She said with such a sickening smile. " What do you want now?" I said annoyed. "Come on let's go to mcdonalds or something." I looked her. "I'm not going out with you anymore Jocelyn! It's over! I told you a million times. I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!"

With that I walked off.