Chapter 20 - Bowling

Peri's POV

We went out into the parking lot. Adam, Alesa, Dan(Cavemanfilms) and... Ant. I tried to forget pushing the thought aside. So those four took Adam's car. Jerome, Mitch, Ashley(Ashleymarieegaming) and Martin(Bodil40) took Jerome's car. Jordan, Bethany, Cierra and Isaac took their car. Me, Ty and Jason took Ty's car.

On the way, there we were just talking, messing around, waving and swearing at the others. I spoke to Jason some of the way, he was in the back, Ty was driving and I was in the front next to him. Jason seemed very quiet, with the occasional word or two. Just nodding and shaking his head. "Jason, what's wrong?" "Nothing." In the end I gave up trying. I started talking to Ty instead. He seemed to talk a bit more.

We arrived at the bowling alley and we walked into the lobby. All the lanes were taken so we had to wait. We had spare change so we went to the arcade bit. We tried the simulators and the races, and well, basically everything. Last was the gun game. I picked up the blue gun but Taylor(AntVenom) pushed me towards the pink one. I sighed and took the pink one. It was awkward while we were playing we were nearing the end of the game and Ant said "Look, I'm sorry, do you feel a bit better? It was ages ago. I looked at him. Then I shot his avatar. "A bit."

Fianally, we got two lanes ,entered our names, and started playing. I came and third, Ty came second and Isaac came first. He didn't go on about it so it was ok.

When we got outside, the guys were taking a picture, Adam with Alesa on the far left, Ant next to him, I was between Ty and Jason and the on the far right was Dan. We all pulled funny faces and went back to the hotel. We went to Adam's room and went onto the balcony where they passed round bottles of beer and such. I had half a bottle before deciding the taste was revolting instead I took some fizzy water. "Peri, mind opening this for me?" Asked Jordan handing me the bottle. I shrugged and took it. Using my teeth I jiggled the top a bit then wrenched off the lid by biting the edge. The others except my siblings were staring. "Do that again" says Ant. He passed me his beer and I did it again, using my teeth to jiggle the cap then biting the edge wrenching off the cap. I passed the open bottle to Taylor and decided to turn in for the night. The others came a few minutes later.

Taylor's POV

When we got to Adam's room we went out to the balcony, beers were passed round and everything was slightly boring until Jordan asked Peri to open the bottle. She shrugged and took the bottle, by now all of us watched, she didn't have an opener so how was she going to do this?

Before any questions were asked she lined up the underneath of the edge of the bottle cap with the top row of her teeth, she jiggled it a a bit then she did the unthinkable. She pulled the lid off with only her teeth. She gave the the bottle back to Jordan then spat out the lid and threw it in the wastepaper basket. Jordan, Cierra, Bethany and Isaac didn't do much. They just went about as if it were normal. "Do that again" I say handing her my second bottle, she took it and opened it with her teeth again with no sign of struggling whatsoever. She yawned and went back to her room. The others followed her a few minutes later.

"Hey Taylor, didn't you date a Thai girl 2 years ago?" Adam asks. "Yeah, why?" "What were you doing in Thailand?" Ty asks. "I went to visit my family for a year and a half" I replied. "Anyway, Ty has his eye on a pretty little Thai girl." Says Adam nudging Ty who I saw was going bright red. "Peri." Adam said. "He likes Peri?" I ask. He nods. "Peri was the Thai girl I dated 2 years ago." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. "Wow." Jason said, amused. I go back to mine and Dan's room.

It was 2 years ago, when I met her in the Thai village. We hung round for a bit then after seeing each other for a few weeks we started dating. We were happy together until the time came where I had to leave Thailand. With my allowance it was unlikely I would ever be able to come back and visit. I couldn't tell her though. I was going to but I never brought myself up to it. When I got back to America, it was 2 months till I managed to skype her, she answered and called it off. I had crushed her like she never thought anyone could. I was very upset and wouldn't talk to anyone in 5 weeks. I was diagnosed with depression and stopped making videos. My fans started getting worried. My friends started getting worried. They kept visiting worrying I was going to attempt suicide. But no. The comments on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube were all the same.

Where are you?

Are you Ok?

Ant r u still alive!

Soon:

Just read Adam's latest tweet, his girlfriend left him or he left her idk.

What happened?

In the end when I started making videos again, I came clean with them.

--Flashback of magical Unicorns and giraffes!--

"Hey guys, AntVenom here. A lot of you have been worried about me because for the last 5 weeks I haven't uploaded anything. I'm now going to explain to you why. So you guys all remember when I visited my family in Thailand. Well, I didn't tell you but, yes, I met a girl there, she was very sweet and kind but also had a strong opinion, you know, a big mouth. Someone who stands up for herself. We started dating after a few weeks. We loved each other very much... I'm going to have to stop myself crying while telling you this. So yeah, our relationship went very well, she was 15 and I was 18. Then came the time when I had to come back to America. With the amount of money I have I knew I wouldn't have enough to go back to Thailand in future and visit. I knew I had to tell her but, I couldn't bring myself to it. So without her knowledge I got back to America and it was 2 months until I could finally Skype her, I missed her so much, those two months seemed like 2 centuries. When she answered she seemed upset that I hadn't called her in ages, she went up to my parents house and asked after me, they broke it to her that I had gone back home to America and would not be able to afford to come back. She was even more upset at the fact I left without telling her. She had been through depression as well. She called it off and after that call I realised, I had broken her heart very badly. Those 5 weeks were when I was in depression and had my friends have close eye on me. It was my fault not hers so I should be getting the hate not her. I am now continue daily videos, one a day. I hope that was clear for all of you and clears everything up. Bye."

--Flashback over--