Chapter 30 - The surprise.

Ty's POV

It's been few days after Kathryn's Wedding both were now on their honeymoon in Greece. Per wasn't up till afternoon so I went out to the mall. I knew what I was getting. I looked around until I found the perfect one! I bought it and went home. Peri came out of bed while I was out.

As soon as I got in I heard the shower running, I smiled and quickly hid the ring in the closet. She came out of the shower dressed and with wet hair. "Hey" she said. I nodded. "What? Your planning something!" She said. "No!" She rolled her eyes and started brushing her hair. I it was lunch now so I made us some warm lunch (It is autumn). She came down and we had lunch, then we did the same routine and sat down at our computers. I turned on Skype and sent a call to Adam, Jason,Ghost,Bodil40,Quentin,Mitch,Jerome and Jordan,Cierra and that.

"How many people?" She asks. I laugh. We all logged on. Soon everyone was on the call.

"3...2...1 Hey g-" Adam started but abruptly stopped as all of interrupted him making stupid noises. "Seriously guys? I have feeling too you know" he said "hey guys it's Bodil40 here with Sky,Minecraft universe, Bajan, Jerome, the fish, ghost, Deadlox and who are these strange people? "I am the mighty Spence!" Jordan said in that really annoying voice. "Ok we have Venturian, ImmortalKyodai, Homeless Goomba BethanyFrye and..." Adam said. "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Said Peri making her avatar run about.

Bodil's POV

I did the intro and found that was a very loud person on the skype chat. She raised her voice a lot. "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. I noticed Ty laughing. " Ok, so who exactly is meeeeeeee?" I asked her. "I'm Peri or Mellodee."

We were a few minutes into Teacher and with a lot of people it was very crazy. Ty was the teacher. "Peri get back here!" "I don't want to go to school anymore. I decided to graduate." She said making run for it. "Run! Run! Run!" Adam screamed. "No! He cornered me!" I heard her say. "Don't do this. Don't do dis" He gave her that seriously? Look. "Noooooooo" she said as her death was revealed in the inbox.

I was the teacher this time. "Benja run!" Jerome shouted. "Coming biggums." "Sang it why do I keep getting cornered?" Peri said. "Tell you what. If you can say...uh....I have been trolled by the teacher in Bulgarian, then I will let you go." I said. She mumbled something,"what?" "I said I have been trolled by the teacher in Bulgarian." We all started laughing. "Haha, very funny. Now come on." She mumbled again but I heard her say the line in Bulgarian. I let her go and all the others laughed and tried to follow her. They failed...miserably.

Peri's POV

I was stretched out over the couch, bored. The day went along slowly and somehow I managed to fall asleep. When I woke up, stepped in a bunch of rose petals. It seemed to be a trail leading around the house. I followed it and went up to the attic. Over time we had turned it into a gaming room, very cosy. I saw Ty standing in the middle of the room at the end of the trail. "Ty? What is all this?". "I thought I'd be a little more romantic, sorry I haven't that much for a while." He replied. "Are you kidding? You are more than I ever could have asked for!" I say wrapping my arms around him. I felt him soften. "Tell you what, when we get to Boston, I shall take you on a date. We haven't been on one for a while now." He said smiling. "That would be great!" I said. Wait? Boston. I paused.

Ty's POV

I saw that look on her face, "The winter PAX is coming up." I say. Over the next few days, we were packing. I made sure to pack the ring, I was going to propose to Peri at PAX in front of everyone. I wasn't going to make it embarrassing for her and I hope it won't be.