Chapter 23- Another visit from Jocelyn

Ty's POV

While the others were signing autographs Me, Adam, Jason, Quentin, Mitch, Jerome Ian and his girlfriend Maddy went to the shops to find the twins a present. We wrote a list on who was getting what twin what.

Adam: Jordan- A new headset. Peri: Headphones

Ty: Jordan- Batman comic Peri:

Jason: Jordan- A pen with his name on. Peri: Cadbury Chocolate

Quentin: Jordan- A horror movie Peri: A new Jacket

Mitch: Jordan- Starbucks Shirt Peri: In Benja we Trust, For Bacca we must shirt

Jerome: Jordan- Minecraft Hoodie Peri: A Creeper Cap

Ian and Maddy: Jordan- GTA 5 Game Peri: Milk Tray Chocolates

I bought Jordans's Comic easy. It was a good copy too. I just didn't know what to get Peri, I was walking alone in the mall while the other guys were in diffrent shops buying their gifts. I knew she already had clothes and I don't know her size. She doesn't need makeup, she's beautiful just the way she is. I wondered past the Jewellery shop. I didn't realise I had already walked in.

A girl came over. "Can I help you? You look lost." What. "Erm I would like a personalised Bracelet please." I said. She Bent over the desk scribbling down the order. She gave the note to a man, the jeweller I guess. The girl kept looking at me licking her lips. Is she trying to flirt with me. "So, who is the bracelet for?" "Someone." "You look lonely, I could keep company after my shift if you want." "Ok Becky that's enough. What have I told you about flirting with the customers?" The jeweller passed her the newly made bracelet. "Who's Peri?" She asked. "Your sister?" "No, my sister's name is Monique. Peri is my girlfriend." She looked at me with distaste. "How long has been going on for?" "That is none of your business!" I said taking the bracelet and paying for it, I left the shop and met the guys back at the fountain.

When we got back we wrapped the presents and when our break came we sat down in the record room while the twins opened their presents. They opened each and thanked the person who gave it to them. Peri saved mine for last. She Carefully unwrapped the present and stared at the bracelet in her hands. "Thank you" she said. I was glad she liked the present.

I had forgotten what I had saw this mornining till I got another text:

Hey babe! Hope your not still with that Bitch. On my way up now.

J xx

It was her car I spotted this morning in the parking lot. I didn't want to worry Peri so I didn't tell her. I rushed Peri to a cleaning Cupboard, "Is everything Ok Ty?" she asked. "It's Jocelyn." I replied showing her my phone. "We should go and sort her out." Peri said. Making her way to the door. "Wait." I said taking hold off her wrist, only lightly, I would never hurt her. She looked at me. "What?" "I was kind of hoping we could hide here till one of the others say she has gone." I say. "That.... is also a good idea she said. She pulled herself on the workbench and got out her phone.

"I'm just telling Jordan not to be worried and I'll be back when Jocelyn had gone." she said. a minute later I heard a quacking. "That's my phone!" she said laughing. She glanced at the text. "Jocelyn's at your table." she said and pulled a horror face, making me laugh. I got a text off Adam saying she is going to stay there for a while till we come back. Looks like we will have to wait it out. I told all this to Peri.

"She need to pass the the time somehow." She said. In the end we just ended up talking about our childhood. "I used to be bullied, the way I had my hair, it was dark and...yeah so I thought I should have the last laugh, so I dyed it, changed my attitude. Can't believe it actually got me a guy..." "Yeah, I was bullied too. For the same reason actually." She told me that her hair used to be dark and it almost covered her eye like mine did.