Chapter 68- Nightmares

Ty's POV

The twins are about half a year old, Peri is losing it. She has nightmares every week, with each one ending and she wakes up to see some sort of figure watching us. I have searched the house every time for her sake and I found nothing. I believe her, it's not like I would think she was lying. Peri seems really freaked out, has been getting back those dark circles under her eyes and this time it wasn't the children, she was seriously too scared to go to sleep at night. All dreams revolve around the same thing, she wakes up in a room seemingly pregnant again and Jao telling her that he is coming. 

I know why she is so terrified of him, not just because  of the abuse, but because of what happened to Saul. If he lays a finger on Peri again or the twins, he will pay. I woke up early and lay there for an hour, I heard distant gurgling so I got up and went to the nursery. Cerys lay there with her little arms waving about. "What are you doing? Eh? You'll wake your poor mother if you carry on, let alone your sister." Cerys giggled and held up her arms, I obediently picked her up and she quietly nestled against me, looking up at me. At one point she lifted up her little hand and grabbed a lock of my hair. "Ouch! What you doing that for? Cheeky." 

She calmed down and I put her back in the cot. It was about time Peri would wake up so I wrapped my arms around her her, ready to comfort her if she started screaming. Thankfully she woke up quietly with no nightmare so we went about our daily routine. Once getting the two girls fed and dressed we decided to walk around the park with them. We wandered a bit and eventually sat at a bench, a few people walked past and smile at the twins who were giggling in their prams. Peri Sat biting her nails, I did my best to comfort her. "We'll go get you some help ok?" A hooded figure then passed, probably a teenager, his hood was pulled over his face so we did not know who he was. After looking at the babies then us, he then proceeded on.

Jao's POV

I saw a red headed woman sitting in the park with a guy. It's them. I cover my face and make sure I can see, I walked by and stopped in front of them. There were two children laughing in their prams. I sniffed. Disgusting creatures. Then I looked up. Ketaya was resting her head on Ty's shoulders. He just doesn't know when to quit. I'll get them. I'll kill off the two kids then I'll kill Ty if he tries to help them, or if I feel like it. Ketaya will be kept in my house in Thailand. I am her partner.