Chapter 6- It's True

Hey guys! It would be much apreciated (I can't spell!) If you could vote comment and read. I don't always have time to update so please be patient. ok? Good. The giraffe is happy. Everytime you vote a unigiraffe will get its giraffeness!

Cierra's POV

"Greetings Fellow adventures, This is Venturian with HomelessGoomba, BethanyFrye, Immortal Kyodi and Mellodee. And today we have TONS of mail to go through!" Jordan went through the details while the other four of us mouthed conversations. "You guys wanted an Irl Video with Peri and here she is. Peri waved, "Hi" "Now we had the blood test yesterday and test results are POSITIVE. Peri is our sister and My twin!". We went on with the mail and it came to the end of the video. "Before we go don't forget to suscribe to Mellodee, the link to her channel is in the description bellooooowwwww."

The recording stopped and we messed around more.

*Epic Time Skip O_O*

"Do you really have to go back to Thailand?" I was doing the puppy eyes at Peri, "Don't go." She laughed and walked up to the airport doors. "Bye, Skype me tomorrow?" "Sure!" With that she went back through the doors and disappeared.

Peri's POV

I knew it would not be long until I could see them again but I missed them.

After plain ride-

I took a taxi home to find my foster mother leading Neya to the stalls. The baby elephant ran up to me and so did my foster mother. "Ketaya! How was it?" I explained my trip to her and she hung on to my every word. The skype call came at midday-ish. Their faces lit up. We talked for a bit and then they mentioned moving to America to live with them...