Chapter 54- Adam and Alesa

Adam's POV

Those two have been through a lot. I have been friends with Ty ever since I was 19 and he was 14. We met on Runescape, but that was years ago. Now he's on his Honeymoon with his new wife. They finally tied the knot after a series of events that would have pulled them apart. The constant attacks from Jocelyn, Peri's suicide attempt, the incident back in LA, Peri's Coma and the miscarriage. The miscarriage was what hit them hardest, both me and Alesa are proud to see them put it all behind them and move forward.

That reminds me, they are two weeks into their honeymoon, (They're away for 3 weeks) and its been really quiet. A lot of the people around me are married. Ian and Maddy are now married, Kathryn and Beau are married. Now Ty and Peri are married. So, I think this is the perfect time to propose to Alesa. I had the ring and she was downstairs checking on Dolly. I went downstairs and said, "Alesa? I have something I want to ask you." She turned to face me. "I have something to tell you."

"What do you want to tell me?" I ask, nervously. "Well..ha. There's a tiny, weeny, little, small chance I might be pregnant." She said. I was speechless for I few minutes before I automatically laughed "You are?" "Yes.." I was so happy. Alesa, thankful that I was happy and excited, turned to me. "What did you want to ask me?" She asked, cheerfully. I got down on one knee and showed the ring. "Alesa Jones, this may seem well over due but...Will you marry me?" She squealed happily before yelling "YES!" I smiled and slid on the ring.

Sorry for the crap chapter, haven't been able to think properly. The next chapter will most likely be a time skip, Alesa would have had her baby, yeah. Also sorry for the amount of mistakes, Auto correct is very annoying and will often put

Alyssa

Alexander

A less

Instead of Alesa. So that should clear up a bit of confusion. Will update soon.

-Tamzin