Chapter 35-Things are finally getting better :)

Ty's POV

Obviously, Peri had to stay in hospital for a few more days, her burns had healed, as well as her bruises, though her leg was in no doubt shattered. The day she could leave the hospital, I came in early, wanting to spend the entire day with her. She was sitting on the hospital bed facing away looking at her leg which was now encased inside a plastic cast-boot thing to heal.

Silently, I came up and hugged her from behind. "Ready?" "Yep" I passed he the crutches and helped her out. Th elevators were full so I took her crutches and carrying her bridal-style, made my way down the stairs. I put her down slowly and gently, gave her back her crutches. I helped her into the car and soon we were back at the hotel.

I propped up her leg, making sure it wasn't uncomfy. I then sat down with her, we watched movies together, I didn't want the day to end. I helped her take off the boot so she could use the shower, I wrapped the bandaged leg in the plastic we were given. Once she was out and dry, we went to bed.

I wrapped my arms around her, as we cuddled up together. As the room grew darker and darker we fell asleep. Well, Peri did. I lay there listening to the eerie silence in the room.

Peri's POV

I woke up, trying to get out of bed, Big Mistake. I let out a cry of pain as my leg wouldn't work. Ty came running into the room. "Are you Ok?" He asked checking my leg. "Yeah, I just moved it the wrong way." You only need it on for another week, then we can be back to normal" he said kissing me.

I got out of bed, dressed with great difficulty and did up my hair. Ty then carried me to the hotel cafe where we had breakfast with the others. "How's your leg?" Jordan asked. "Painful." We chatted for a while, before going back to our rooms to pack. There was only 1 1/2 day of PAX due to Jocelyn setting fire to the building. Sadly, we couldn't meet many fans.

We had to be at the airport by 3. Ty took our cases and put them in the back seat of the hired car, we dropped off the car and went to the airport in the coach. It only takes about four hours on a plane to get back to Arizona. (Time skip) Once back in our home again I collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. One more week. This is going to take forever.

A/N:Writers Block, cannot think, kind of the reason for this crap chapter, sorry about that. People! I need your help. I kind of want to include a baby now. But. When? After or before the marriage? Should there be a miscarriage? Idk. Please answer in comments.