Chapter 56- Preparation

*Three months in*

Peri's POV

It's been three hard months. The nausea and morning sickness was doing me no good, especially at work. The ultra sound isn't until February, Christmas came and went and new year is coming up. Ty walked out the baby's room with yet another load of boxes, we were repainting, we had no idea about the gender, so we were peeling away the wall paper, giving the walls another coat of emulsion and going over the ceiling and skirting boards with white paint.

"Peri wait!" Ty said, before I was going to leave for work. "Yes?" "Come with me for one minute but keep your eyes closed." He said. He put his hands over my eyes and carefully guided me through the house. "Ok..." He said when we stopped. I gasped at what was on the sofa.

He had brought down all the maternity stuff, the clothes from last year, the books; and laid out on the sofa, were a collection of new maternity tops, one was black and had "Due in June" written across it in white calligraphy with yellow miniscule handprints on each side. I hugged him, "Thank you so much Ty." "No problem" he said, sounding very proud. I kissed his cheek and left for work.

Ty's POV

Already three months in. I had bought new clothes for her and brought the old stuff down, like I had hoped earlier last year. A new year, a new start. We're trying again for a child and its about time to, we can't let the previous attempt keep us down. I can't wait to know what it is. I really want a girl. Peri will name it Fallon if it is and I will name it Dan, if it's a boy.

Come to think of it, we've been so busy, we haven't told the fans yet. I got out my phone to announce the pregnancy. "Hey guys, what's up? It's me, Deadlox and we have another vlog...that isn't on a Saturday? What's going on?" I said enthusiastially. "Well. As you may tell, I sound very excited and happy right now and the reason for that is..." I paused for effect, "I'm going to be a DAD!" I said, happily into the camera. "Now some of you are probably wondering, But Deadlox, aren't you already a dad? Well my answer is no. You see, something happened last year that put an end to Peri's previous pregnancy...but she's pregnant again! She is three months in, now Peri isn't here at the moment because she is at work but if you look on her instagram, Twitter, Facebook; you'll be able to be kept up with her progress. This can also be found on my accounts so be sure to check them out. Aaaannd I believe that is all I have to say so I will see you guys later." I stopped recording and edited it to my channel. I waited for the comments and scrolled through them, taking in all the positive comments and ignored the negative ones.

I heard the door open. "I'm back!" Peri called, I smiled and went downstairs to greet her. She was putting bags down on the counter so I snuck behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Miss me much?" She asked, laughing. "How did things go today?" "Ok. I'm going on maternity leave in a few months, and things are already becoming heavy at work." Peri said, holding her bump (don't know if that's the right way to put it.) It's definitely growing. I don't know why, but she seems to show a lot more than she should do. I mean, when Alesa was three months in, she didn't show as much as Peri is now. Should we be worried? What was it the doctor said? Something along the lines of, the skinnier and younger the mum, the more likely she will show more in the early stages of Pregnancy. Of course. She's only 22 and is quite skinny.

"How are the other guys doing in the Team Crafted household?" "They're ok. Mitch and Jess keep attacking the others with nerd guns." I laugh. Jerome had called earlier while I was reading the comments. He had asked if we were willing to visit again, due to the Team Crafted launch video and a meet up event. I'm kinda stuck now, I need to go to this but I don't want to upset Peri or leave her behind for a month while she is pregnant. We started watching television, I nervously looked at the bump, Jao had got away, but if we go back to LA the same thing may happen and I can't risk losing another baby.

They don't know she is expecting a child again. They were in LA the entire time. "Hey Peri?" "Yep?" "I announced your pregnancy earlier, I think they're gonna start wanting updates and pictures." I suggested. She sighed, it wasn't an angry sigh but it was a 'Do I really have to?' sigh. "Oh come on. Bumpdates can't be that bad." I say, using Alesa's old term. "But they are so hard to angle!" She said. "It's just...like...just...You're a guy, you wouldn't understand." She said getting up. She then pointed "You don't have have to carry this around for 9 months." She finished. I followed her to the kitchen and caught her pulling out a tub of ice cream from the fridge. "And what are you doing?" I asked, smirking, taking the tub off her and casually walked to the living room. "Ty!" I sat down with the ice cream and put my feet up. "Ty give it back! I'm hungry!" "So am I." I say patting the spot next to me. Peri folded her arms. "Cravings? Huh?" She glared at me. I had never seen her pissed off over something so little.

"I swear to god, I will kill you if you don't give me the ice cream back." She says. Then I remembered. Her pregnancy plays with her hormones. I mean REALLY plays with them. I was getting the worst last year. "Come sit. Then I'll think about it." She smirked a little then sat beside me. She made a sudden grasp at the tub but I moved it. "A...a..No! My wife isn't meant to steal me!" I say holding the tub out of her reach. "Ah yes, but isn't the husband meant to provide to his wife so she can feed their child?" She shot back. She had a point. I gingerly handed back the tub.

She keeps eating which is necessary as half of the food isn't going towards her, it's going to our baby. "Half of this is just fat." She kept saying whenever I would threat over the amount she was showing. I would refuse she was fat. She defiantly isn't. We both ate at the Ice cream as we watched Impractical Jokers (comment if you watch that show!). "Peri, how much do you need me here?" I asked looking at her. "More than anything." "That's problem." I said, intentionally talking to myself. "Why?" She asked, clear to have heard me. "The guys want me in LA, I don't know if you're willing to come, if you can stand the travel..." "Ty! Calm Down. It's fine. I can go. Just keep an eye out, yeah?" Peri replied bravely.

I kissed her forehead. "Thanks."