Chapter 11- Playing a Sprint Map

Peri's POV

Ty was staring at me which kind of scared me. "Ty?" He snapped out of it turning bright red. "S**t! Was I staring at you?" He said. " Yes, a little bit." "O my God I am so sorry Peri! It's just that. Well, I have to admit you are good looking." I laughed and tutted at him."Language! And naughty Ty! Weren't you taught it was rude to stare at people!" He started laughing but I could see he was turning very red.

"So, what should we play?" I asked. "A Sprint map! They are fun." He replied. So we both logged on to a Sprint map and hit the record button. "Hey guys it's me Deadlox and today I am playing a Sprint map with Mellodee." "HEY MA PEEPS!!!!!" I said making her player jump around. He laughed.

We played and trolled each other playing around acting like we were 5. "We seriously need help Ty!" I said halfway through hysterics. " Definately!" He replied with enthusiasm. We came to the end of the jump map but Ty was ahead and fell off the platform at the last possible moment. I won but I knew he had jumped off the platform on purpose and let me win. I played along with him and soon we finished recording and editing still talking on Skype.

"That was fun!" He said and we talked more then he spoke up. " So... you've going to PAX?" He asked. "Yes. I am." "Cool, I hope to see you there bye." We hung up. I was very tired since I hadn't go used to American Times yet.I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. Surely this was crazy. I had only just met him and it wasn't in real life. I gave myself a test that I remembered from a magazine. I tested my self twice and three more times. It's true I have a crush on the Deadlox or Ty.

Does he feel the same way. Oh come off it Peri. He's way out of your league. He's almost got 2million subscribers and her you are with a couple thousand. He can't feel the same way. Thus he could be into blondes with blue eyes not brown eyed girls with dyed hair. I felt a deep churning inside. A longing to ask him if he felt the same. Would the others approve. Come on they've been friends with Ty for a while now. It would seem strange if their own sister, his own twin dated one of their greatest friends.

Why do I like him? That laugh and those amazing brown eyes very dreamy. Any girl would be lucky enough to be dating him. His hair, I just want to play with it, it's amazing. He doesn't have feelings for you. Come on Peri grow up, you are not that little 13 year old girl anymore. Pathetic and worthless and easy to pick on. You are strong, you have a family and you are tough. No one can pick on you and get away with it. But he stared at me! He said I was good looking! It was a compliment it doesn't mean anything.

I reached for my phone to find a text from Jerome.

Hey Peri, Ty wanted you to have this.

00708667643

I looked at the phone in disbelief. He'd given me his number. I added it to my contacts list and text him to say I had got his number.