Chapter 14- First Day

Peri's POV

I was hoplessly lost on my way to Biology. I had already lost Jordan. I ran around the school asking people. But they either laughed at me or raised their eye brow. I have to speak english!

Jordan's POV

Where the hell is she? Peri arrived 15 minutes late. We heard a harsh slapping outside the room following a familar "OW!" I ran out of the room finding Peri out of breath getting of the floor. "That's right sis. Make your presence known." She glared at me.

Ty's POV

I was sitting in my place in Biology. The teachers voice ringing pointing to chairs then it came to my turn. "Tyler Ellis, Peri Frye, Jordan Frye..." Wait. Did she say Peri? There was an empty gap right next to me for the first 15 minutes of the lesson. They she came stumbling in. The Peri I knew. She was gasping and out of breath." "Lost? Well your place is over there." The teacher said pointing to the seat next to me.

I took the bag of her chair she smiled and said something in a diffrent language. "What?" "Sorry!" she said in a low voice with a low voice and a familar accent. "Thank You!" She sighed "The one day I am terrible with English." "I'm Ty." I said. "She stared and me and started laughing. Do you not remember who I am?" Everything suddenly snapped into place and I turned bright red. My crush in my Biology class! This was now my favourite lesson.

Next was music and again we were in the same lesson. As we walked in."Ok class today we are going to get some people to do some singing. He selected Jocelyn, Thomas,Josh, Annie, Evie and Peri. "Girls in one group and wait... Danny and Beau. Boys in the other group. Everyone else watch.

Peri's POV

He told is what to do and we got to it. Jocelyn was very distant to me. "Kathryn get off Beau's back!" I laughed and at the end of the lesson she ran up to me. "Heyyyy wanna hang?" "Sure, my brothers over there." She stared at Jordan at first "Venturian?" He laughed and nodded. When we sat down Jordan said he had to finish work from Biology so he went off and left me and Kathryn. We introduced ourselves and became really good friends. "Beau asked me out" she said practically squealing. Beau in the football team but spent time with his brothers Luke and Jai and his friends. They were in a group called the Janoskians.

At one point Ty came and sat down then Beau arrived. Beau put his arm around Kathryn's shoulder. We all talked for a while. Ty giving me the occasional smile. When the boys left Kathryn looked at me. "He totally likes you!" "No." "Be careful. Jocelyn still thinks he likes her." Jocelyn was out of earshot but I realised she was giving me the evils.

The day went on terribly. I was laughed at more with people telling me to say hello and laughed when I said "Sawadee".

I got home and cried. I couldn't keep going like this.