Chapter 19- Jocelyn's reaction

Ty's POV

The next day, we got back to our tables and set up ready for the fans to come and start clamouring for autographs. Peri came in with her purple hair loose, wearing a Marvel shirt, white leggings and Marvel converses. She looked amazing. She would often look up and smile at me and I smiled back. At one point I thought she wasn't putting on the act.

Half the day went by and far off in the distance I saw Jocelyn walking towards us in a very slutty outfit, a top that was almost a bra and hideous shorts that were almost see-through. I almost threw up at the sight of it. She was halfway there, at that moment Peri came up to me. "Hi... what are you looking at?" She asked then looked in Jocelyn's direction. "I... need to use the bathroom" she says nervously. "Peri, it's ok. I won't let her hurt you." I said. She relaxed a bit.

Jocelyn's POV :O

Oh My God. I walk through the building, boys staring. Drooling idiots. I soon find the right section. I see Ty...with Peri. That bitch is still at it! Wait... his arm is around her waist. I come up to them. "Hey babe, been busy?" "Go away Jocelyn." "As come on, I know your only messing with me." I say taking a step closer to him, he immediately takes a step back. I look at Peri. "Thought I told you to stay away. Bitch." "Leave me alone" she says with clenched fists.

Aww Is someone getting angry? "I told you, fuck off back to that country of yours where you belong! Everything was fine until you came and butt in. Couldn't stay away though. Slag." "Don't call Peri a Slag!" Ty said almost shouting.

Ty's POV

How dare she! "But babe, you know how it is, you and me loved each other until she came along." "I broke up with you because you are nothing but a golddigger." I screamed. Jocelyn made a sudden lunge at Peri. I grabbed her and pushed her away. I held onto Peri tightly, "Get your hands off of my girlfriend!" I said causing the guys to face us. She gave Peri a look of disgust and jealousy, "Girlfriend?!" She stormed off in a fit of rage.

Adam confronted me in the last 10 minutes before we left. "I knew it! I knew it! Hey we should ask them to come bowling with us later." I shrugged as if it no big deal. So we asked them and they happily agreed. We all went to our rooms after the second day of PAX to freshen up and to change, I just put on a random shirt with a coat over it, green trousers and my trainers. I didn't make a big effort.

We waited in the lobby for the others. They fianally came, Peri looked beautiful. Blue jeans, a simple turquoise long sleeved shirt with a jacket over it, she'd rolled up the sleeves so it showed the sleeves of her shirt. She also wore her white converse. Her hair tied up into a ponytail. "Lets go!" Adam says. We walked outside to our cars. We made our way out the door. I thought about Jocelyn's reaction to me and Peri. I didn't want to put Peri under stress from Jocelyn so for her benefit I called off the pact and she said that was fine. On the way out, in the corner of my eye I saw Jason walking behind us checking Peri out...

Jason's POV

I saw Ty whispering to Peri then her shrugging. She caught me stating and smiled and me. I smiled back and we made our way out the door of the hotel. She looked stunning. Though, I'm pretty sure Ty caught me. I quickly turned away trying to act like I was naturally looking around. Ty shook his head and put his arm around her shoulder. I felt something inside. Jealousy.