Chapter 8- The day has arrived!

Peri's POV

Once again I was waiting in the airport waiting for the four to come and pick me up. At the moment people started to swarm a bit getting me to sign autographs, I had almost forgotten I was a youtuber! Fianally I was saved by Bethany and she drived me home. I got my suitcase, Bethany had already ran inside tripping slighly at the porch.

Bethany's POV

I parked the car and got out, I ran inside and hid, It was dark, I could just make out the outline of everyone I gave Jordan the Signal. Peri came in hauling her suitcase then turned on the light...

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

She screamed as we all jumped out of our hiding places. "You didn't" she kept saying. But we all knew this was real. We introduced her to Tiffany, they became friends pretty quick as they both had coloured hair, Peri's Green and Tiffany's Lilac. They talked for the entire party as well as talking to us as well.

Mitch's POV

The party was better than we expected from the girl we just met a coffee shop to someone we were welcoming back. We talked to her and she happily chatted back, there was the occasional stutter but she seemed to gain confidence after a bit. Jerome started messing around near the end, giving ieach of us nicknames, Of course I was Benja but he gave each of the others nicknames, He called Bethany Merida, Cierra Princess Leia , Issac was le Troll, Jordan was Checkered (named after the shirts he wears, and Peri was named Pixie and Tiffany was called Candyfloss.

We lsaughed calling us these names until it was time to go.

Peri's POV

I was drained when the party was over, I was really tired so I told the others I was going to bed. I sat down, They had moved us girls to a bigger room and now instead of a draw I had my own bed. I took off the gloves and put them aside. I changed and laid back. I couldn't sleep though so instead I just stared at the ceiling until I heard Bethany and Cierra come in. I turned over pretending to be asleep. "Too late!" I heard Cierra say, "caught you moving! Night Pixie" "Night Merida and Leia"