Chapter 67- Strange...

A/N: Ok.......Exam weeks are the next two weeks so I won't be doing much because I will be revising (Yes, I'm a good student) and these are quite important since they are my mock GCSEs (Practice before real exams next year). So yeah...not much is gonna happen...No updates....for two weeks...then I'll be back and won't have to worry about anymore exams till Year 11 study leave. That's about it...um...Yeah, STORY TIME!

-Tamzin

Peri's POV

"Come on Shasta, get away from the door! I need to get this one to sleep!" I said, trying to use my foot to gently nudge the dog out of the way. Ty came up and watched. "Shasta!" I exclaimed. Still, the husky paid no attention and stayed stationary in front of the door. I crouch to take his collar and move him away, as I did so, he sort of slid. "Honestly." I walked in with Fallon, put her to bed and placed my hand on the side of the cot which felt unusually cold. I looked at the side and saw a small patch of a clear solid. I tapped it. Very cold. Ice. What?

I was forced out of my thoughts when Cerys squealed, I looked in and saw her smiling in her cot. Cerys was the optimistic child, very sweet and like a stereotypical innocent little girl. Meanwhile, Fallon was the Adventurous and intellectual child, she too was happy. I looked at the beaming baby, Ty had got them both to start smiling and giggling last week. He did it completely unintentionally. He was looking at a wheel on the pram, and sort of leant against it and pushed it forwards, sending him flying. I had laughed when I saw this and once he got up, he also started chuckling. Then we heard small giggled from the car seats, Ty gazed at them..."Peri...They're smiling!"

Well, that had made Ty the happiest person alive at that point. I was able to make them smile as well. We're equal...No jealousy. Anyway, Cerys needed changing so I picked her up and made my way out of the nursery. Shasta was waiting in front of the door. Ty was on his phone on the landing, looking at some tweet Adam had sent about Tyler. I went to move Shasta again when he growled and made a sudden snap against me and Cerys. "Hey! Shasta! Bad dog!" Ty said, looking at the dog sternly. Shasta looked up at me. I was shocked and very shaky, he almost got Cerys. His eyes that were filled with anger turned to sorrow. He wailed a little before looking at Ty apologetically. Ty wasn't happy, he still stared daggers at the husky. "Ty...it's Ok. I think it was unintentional. I don't think he realised it was me walking out of the room and when he saw the baby he tried to defend her." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, have you not noticed he keeps following us around when we have them and if they are in there, he guards the door." "That would make sense." Ty looked at Shasta and petted him on the head, "Sorry boy, you didn't mean it did you?" I stepped forward and went into the bathroom to get Cerys changed.

Once that was over, I washed my hands and cleaned up. I came out and approached Shasta slowly. I sat on the landing next to him. He lifted his head to observe Cerys. "She's ok. See?" He looked up at me, as if to say: "Sorry about earlier." I tilted my head. "Just move out the of the door when me and Ty approach. We want to be able to get to our babies without tripping over and hurting you." I mumble. He gets up and moves, I place Cerys in her crib and go to examine that patch of ice I found on Fallon's crib. "Ty?" He responded, poking his head around the door. "Come look at this." He looked at he patch. "It's ice..." "I know that, but how did it get there?" I ask, thinking of all the ways in which that could be there. "Maybe you accidentally made it looking at Fallon. " He said, squinting at it at eye level, scraping it off. "The thing is, I don't hold onto the side, neither do you. In fact the only person who touches that spot is..." I say before realising. "Fallon." We both said. "You don't think...." I started. "I don't know."