Chapter 32-Good things turn Bad

Ty's POV

I wake up with a bad head ache, I clasped my head in pain when I sat up. I lent against the wall trying to ease the pain. I looked down at Peri who slept peacefully next to me. Slowly, I got up to get some aspirin for her when she woke up. I walked over to the cabinet with the medical supplies in it. I got the small plastic bottle and a glass of water and put them on her bedside. After a few minutes of going on Twitter, she woke up groaning as she felt her head.

I gestured towards the Aspirin on the bedside. She took it and layed back down, "Thanks" she mumbled. "It's ok" I said, gently kissing her forehead. I got and showered, got dressed. I straightened my hair, (Deadlox's hair is naturally curly!!!^dies of fan girl attack^) I left Peri to rest while I went to Adam and Jason's room.

What I saw when I came in made me fall to the floor laughing. Mitch and Jerome were on the the couch, top and tail, nearly falling off. Adam was sprawled on the bedroom floor with his sheets wrapped around him, Alesa was the only one sleeping normally. Jason...I don't know where Jason was. Just as I thought that, I tripped over him, waking him up. "Someone's had too much to drink." I said trying to hold in my laughter but failing miserably.

I left them alone and got back to my room. The door was wide open. I ran inside and looked around, no Peri. Oh no. I only left for a few seconds. At that moment Peri came through the door. I clasped her into a hug. "Oh, did I leave the door open?" "Yes, you scared the shit out of me." She laughed as we locked the room and went downstairs to breakfast. Alesa was getting cups of tea for everyone as Adam, Jason, Mitch and Jerome almost looked wasted.

We ate breakfast and by the time we were on our way to PAX, the four other boys looked a lot better. I sat down at our usual table while Peri sat at hers. I would often look up and check. I knew Jocelyn was here, so I would make sure ever so often that she wasn't there. Finally the break came and the last few fans had their autographs signed. I went over to Peri. "You haven't seen Her around bag you?" Peri shook her head. Then two fans came over. Both girls... I recognise them from somewhere...

Peri's POV

Two girls came over and they looked very familiar. "Robyn! Coral! Long time no see." I said, the two of them smiled, "you remember us? Wow" Robyn said happily. We signed their notebooks and talked to them for a bit. "Congratulations! We were waiting for you to get engaged." They said. We nodded. Before they left, "Ty, just out of interest. What happened to Jocelyn." Ty stopped smiling. "Well, things were not working out and she was not that nice of a person." He said slowly. "Figures, we saw her on the way here, she looks really angry so we zipped up our jackets so she wouldn't follow us." Coral said, as she said so both girls unzipped the jackets to show their shirts. They were DeadloxMC and MellodeeMC shirts.

Ty grabbed my hand. "If you see her again and she asks where we are. Just walk away. Please don't tell her anything." "Ok, but why not." "Lets just say that when I asked out Peri, she didn't take it very well. In fact. She exploded and almost had Peri killed, TWICE." He explained. We sat with the two girls and explained everything. "So that explains the suicide video you made." Coral said. "I'm sorry I scared you" I reply.

Ty's POV

After a while the girls left and promised they would not tell Jocelyn anything. I took Peri back to the meet and greet room/auditorium thing. "Jocelyn cannot find out about this." I said gesturing to her ring. "I understand." "She will explode if she knew. I'm not having you getting killed by her." I said. "Hm" "I love you." I said gently kissing her. "I love you too." She replied after we pulled away.

At that moment Jocelyn came over. Automatically, Peri put her left hand behind her back. Hiding the engagement ring. "Hey Ty" been a lot of people here huh." She said. "Ok, why do you keep coming back?" "Because I love you babe and we need to get back together." "Why? Are you losing instagram followers?" Peri said. I failed to keep in my laughter. I shouldn't laugh but we all knew what Peri said was true. It was the only reason Jocelyn went out with me. Using me to get more publicity. "No." She said giving Peri a dirty look full of hatred. "Jocelyn. I will tell you one more time. We are over. Please can you just accept that and move on. I have. I just don't love you anymore. I would have probably forgiven you for using me but then you had to start attacking Peri and for that I can never forgive you for." I said. Jocelyn looked at me then at Peri. "You ruined everything!" She said. "Thanks to you, I lost someone I love." "Quit the act Jocelyn, we all know you don't. I didn't break up with you to date Peri. I broke up with you before I actually met her, so stop being so jealous and stop taking your anger over the break up on Peri!" I almost shouted.