Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Peri's POV

I looked up their facebook and messaged them my findings.

Venturiantale and others,

I have been searching for about 9 years now for my siblings. I looked up again today and found your link. I looked at your ages and found all of you the right age. The photo on the profile shows all of you now and Venturian looks almost exactly like me. I have a picture of us when I was 4 and you all look like older versions of them. Please come back to me.

Peri

ps. My Thai name is Ketaya

I didn't know what to put so I just typed up that. I thought they were far to busy to reply but 5 days later I got a reply!

To Peri or Ketaya (which should we call you?)

We read your last message and looked you up also. It could be possible that we are your siblings. Your face looks familiar but your hair is different, I think we need to find out more to prove it.

Jordan,Bethany,Cierra, Issac

So for the next few weeks we all kept in touch, relaying what we found. Then we made an aggreement to skype.

That morning I was rushing around getting ready. I just put on a superdry top on with shorts and did my hair into a side braid. I didn't bother with any makeup, I never do. 5 more minutes until the skype call would come and I was ready in front of the laptop screen outside waiting, biting my nails.

Jordans's POV

We finally sent a skype call request to Peri, each of us nervous and hoping that she would answer. Her face popped up and smiled at us. "Hi!" she said shakily. "Hey". It was a bit awkward until Issac started up a conversation. We soon got used to each other and were looking at our information. The only thing left to do was a blood test. It was all worked out. Peri would visit us for 6 weeks and get things sorted. We worked together, we helped her pay for her plane tickets from Thailand to California and soon we were all ready and waiting for the day to come.

*EPIC TIME SKIP!!!!!!*

Peri's POV

The day came(Dramatic! :o  ) and my suitcase was packed. My foster mother drove me to the airport as I could not be bothered leaving my car in the airport car park. I gave my foster mum a hug and said goodbye. It took forever to get on the plane and the journey wasn't much better. It took ages and ages. Fianally, the plane started landing and I was rushing around the airport grabbing my suitcase and buying drinks and snacks. Soon, I was sitting down, watching, waiting, eating.

Issac's POV

I'm sure we were way over the speed limit on the way to the airport, Jordan was in such a rush! We got here and met thousands of people. Rushing towards us. We exused our selves making way to the toilets for cover. We worked out a plan. We left through the fire exit and snook in through the doors again past the hoard of crowd waiting by the toilet doors. Not breatning a word, Bethany, Me and Jordan turned our backs to the receptinist asking about the flight while Cierra looked for Peri, suddenly she squealed "Over there!" Indeed over where she pointed we could just see the figure of a teen with bright green hair. It woud have been hard to miss her! We stealthily ran towards her.

I tapped her on the shoulder which startled her a bit. "Hi" I said smiling at her. We all did. Jordan grabbed her suitcase and told her to make a break for the door. Soon we were all running full thrust to the door. Fans saw us halfway and ran screaming towards us. Peri started worrying "What now?" she asked. "Leg it!" Bethany screamed. We got to Jordan's car and we piled in. Jordan flung Peri's suitcase in the trunk of his car and jumped in front of the wheel driving off.

Cierra's POV

We were crammed a bit but could move. I started laughing. All of them giving me weird looks. "Why are you laughing?" Peri asked me. "Did you see their faces when they saw you with us?" I laughed harder cluting my sides, everyone else started aswell. "Yeah, it was something like this-" Peri pulled a dumbstruck face leaving us in bigger hysterics.

"Wow you really know how to pull realistic faces!" Issac said as we were pulling up in the driveway. "Yes, I was taught that in Bulgaria." She answered shyly. "Bulgaria?!" How many countries have you been to?" "4 but I guess this visit makes 5." our mouths dropped. Not for long. "what else can you do?" asked Jordan. "Nothing much, really" Peri answered in a voice a lot like Bethany's. "How did you do that?" Bethany exclaimed. "Do what?" said Peri smiling now back to her normal voice. Something tells me this is going to be a lot of fun.