Chapter 18- Shipping

Peri's POV

Later I checked twitter. God dammit Adam I hate you!

"These two are perfect for each other!"

He had put underneath two separate photos of me and Ty.

The comments were all like

#Mellox

#Deadlee

#Py

#Teri

Secretly I was pleased about this but still was mad about how Adam knew about my crush. I went over to his, Ty's and Jason's room. I knocked on the door, it was answered by Ty, "Peri?" "Hi is Adam in there?" "Adam! Peri's here to see you." Adam came out and closed the door. "Sup" I raised my eye brow at him. "Sup? Adam why? Why put that on Twitter?" "Oh, well, first because you two will make a cute couple and second because your channels will get more publicity, you know. Subscribers, followers, views."

Adam's POV

She raised her eyebrow again. "How did you know about that?" "About what?" "My feelings. Did someone tell you?" Very interesting. She thinks I know about her feelings for Ty but really I

only know Ty's feelings for her. WAIT! She has feelings for him. Shit just got real. "I kind of picked it up in the crowd." I simply said. "He doesn't know does he?" "No, he has absolutely no idea." She nodded and apologised for the outburst and walked back to her room. Just wait till I tell Ty she has feelings for him! Oh, that would be a bit horrible, she is a nice girl and I couldn't give away Ty's secret to her. No, I'll just wait till Ty plucks up his courage to ask her.

Ty's POV (So many people!)

Adam came back. "What was that about." He smiled but just replied with "Nothing". What if they like each other? No, Adam would never do that to Alesa. I'm just getting paranoid. Just then someone text me. A blocked number.

"Hey babe, looking forward seeing you tomorrow!

J xxx"

Oh dear God does she ever back off? I didn't reply. How was I gonna get rid of her. Then I remembered. The pact. I text Peri, quick as possible.

T= Ty

P= Peri

T: Hey

P: Heyyyy

T: So

P: So what?

T: Where's your date?

P: Erm...Erm...er... I don't have one.

T: Neither do I.

P:Forfeit starts tomorrow.

T: Ok, see ya babe :D

P: Tomorrow, Ty.

T: Sorry

P: It's ok. I'll see you tomorrow.

T: Bye