Part 17- Pax: Day 1

Peri's POV

I woke up the next morning with bed hair. I didn't notice at first, until I went to the Bathroom. I just left it and went back to the bedroom. Bethany and Cierra weren't there. I checked the boys room to find they wern't there either. I went to the living room bit of our room. I came to the door to hear voices on the otherside with laughter. I decided to leave the others be. But Jordan came through the door and dragged me in. "She's awake." he said. "About Time." Cierra said, "You took ages to wake up." she finished. "What? How long did I take? All night?" Issac started splutttering. "Good comeback." "Thanks"

I went to the small kitchen bit to get some water and when I came back I saw three other people on the couch. "How long have you been here?" "Since 10 minutes before you woke up." said Adam. "I didn't see you when I came in. But then I was half asleep. I still am." Jason started laughing. "What?" "You're hair." "It's just bed hair. We all get it. I bet Ty gets it." "Leave me out of this crazyness." he said. I raised my hands." Ok I'm sorry." Jordan was just looking at his feet. "Jordan, what are you thinking about?" "That competition." He said. I started to laugh." "What competition?" Adan asked. "It's their birthday the day after tomorrow. So they decided to do a present competition. This year, each have to have some sort of prank to involve in their present." Bethany said. "I'm going to get ready." I said. Leaving the living room.

I took a shower, washing my hair. I brushed and dried it. Putting it into a creative bun and decided to wear a blue top with black leggings with a blue and black checked shirt over it that wasn't buttoned up. My normal morning routine. I put new earings in and grabbed my room key. The others had already gone downstairs. So I went out of our room, the door locking behing me and I went down to the breakfast buffet in the hotel. I grabbed some cereal and some orange juice and went to sit at the table the others were on. We ate breakfast, we went back to our room, brushed our teeth and went to PAX and went through a whole day of signing stuff and taking pictures with the fans. After the first half of the day, in our break, Jordan, Cierra, Bethany and Issac showeed me around the building then we came to this big empty room with a musical recording set thing. "It still works, Cierra likes using it don't you?" "Yeah!"

"Go on Peri use it." "No." Jordan seized me and sat me in the stool. "What shall we get her to sing?" Issac asked. I'm learning to play the piano parts of Let it Go so do you know the lyrics of that?" I nodded. Jordan sat down at the Piano and started the song.

Let It Go:

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen.

A kingdom of Isolation, and it looks like, I'm the Queen.

The Wing is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried...

Don't let them in don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them knowwwww.

Well know they know!

Let it go, Let it go, Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, Let it go, turn away and slam the door! I don't Care! What their going to say... Let the storm rage on...

The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me and all.

It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and Break through, No right, no wrong no rules for me... I'm freeeeeeeeee!

Let it go, Let it go, I am one with the wind and skyyy. Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry! Here I stand! And here I'll stay!

Let the storm rage on....

My power flurries through the air into the the ground! My soul is spiraling in frozen fractols all around!

And one thought crystalises like an icy blast!

I''m never going back, The Past is in the Past!

Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn! Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand in the light of day! Let the storm rage oooooooooonnnnnnnn.

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway.

I finished and looked up. All four were staring. "We knew you could sing but not that well!" Cierra said. Jordan got up. "Ok, come on, let's get some lunch." We all got up and left the room.

Ty's POV

We were having lunch when Adam rushes up to me, Jason, Quentin, Ian, Mitch and Jerome. "Guy's you have to come see this but be extremely quiet." He said and guided us to the record room. We were on the balcony bit where the light crew normally was. We were all out of sight from the people below. I looked down to see Peri at the record set with Jordan playing the piano. She was singing Let it go. She sang amazingly, easily controlling her deep voice.

I didn't realise that Bethany had spotted us and the others had already left. I was still their watching. When Peri had nearly finished I saw Bethany looking, she just smiled shaking her head. On my way out I bumped into Kathryn. "Oh, hey Kathryn" "Hi! Guess what?" "What?" "I got the whole thing on video!" She said smiling evily. I laughed, if Peri found that out she'll kill you." "Which is why she's my best friend."

Peri's POV

We eating lunch when Kathryn came to sit down, "Hey Kathryn, haven't died yet?" "Not yet" she replied laughing. "I've discovered something!" "What? You can count to twenty without taking your shoes off?" "No" "Edward Cullen is in fact a fairy?" "No" "The fridge light only comes on when the fridge door is open?" "Does it? Joke! Joke!" "What have you discovered?" "Check twitter later and find out!" With that she skipped off. "Was she always like that?" Isaac asked. "Don't worry, even a doctor thought she was insane. She's not... well...not completely."