Chapter 44- Something's not right

Peri's POV

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as me and Ty walked through the door to the new TC house. I looked around in awe, it was a lot bigger than I expected. I smiled widely at the group of people in front us. The passed us a box which Ty took into the lounge. We sat down and watched as he opened the cardboard box. He smiled.

"Take a look Peri." He said helping me over. I looked into the box and lifted up a black tank top. "Clothes?" I say confused. "They're maternity clothes, Peri. They are your size and a ment to fit over the bump since your ordinary clothes are not standing the impact." Alesa said. I laughed. It was true. My shirt was beginning to stretch as I became bigger. It was just two days ago since the ultrasound.

I smiled and thanked everyone. "And I thought you might want this. Maddy said handing me a book. 'The do' s and don'ts of Pregnancy', the title read. Once again we thanked them and decided to go to our room and sort ourselves out. Ty started to unpack with me helping. "No! You're not meant to be doing that." He said catching me picking up a pile of his shirts from the case. "Yeah...wow...this pile of shirts is soooo heavy!" I say dramatically, sarcasm dripping from the sentence.

I managed to win and help out a bit. I don't want it to seem like he is doing all the hard work while I sit back and do nothing. We were shown around the TC house, the walls were cream the curved staircase spiralled a little. A small sitting room was connected to the Kitchen. This place was fricking huge. There was even a large shed outside. I walked in cautiously, "what's this?" I ask looking around.

"It's a water shed thing. The house's water supply come from here." There were several large tanks lined up along each wall with small taps at the bottom with leavers. The pressure valves, I guess. Ty was holding onto me tightly, the floor was slippery, very slippery. He was taking this caution more carefully than me. I heard him sigh with relief as we walked out. There was a pool with a working waterfall into it. A dozen deckchairs surrounded it.

It was getting into early afternoon so we decided to look around a bit. Jason already lived here in California so he gave us the grand tour.

Jason's POV

I showed everyone around the streets where we were. After all, I did grow up here. We stopped for Coffee at the local Starbucks. I looked over at Peri. Yes, I'm an idiot. I STILL have feelings for her. I learnt a little from last time but I still felt attracted to her. I have no chance with her. I am slowly beginning to accept it. I mean, Ty has propose to her, they are getting married next year. I still thought a little but then we found out she was pregnant. There is no chance now.

At first I thought it was just a joke.

One that Adam and Alesa were pulling off but no. It was announced properly in his video and on their social media sites. I'm glad they're happy, though. I have backed off a lot. Things are still a little awkward between me and Peri and the tension between me and Ty sometimes, it could almost be cut by a knife.

I looked at her now. Her stomach bloated a lot more than when I last saw her. We all left but I felt something was not quite right. I felt as though someone was watching me. Before we left, I went to the bathroom and a guy walked in whilst I was washing my hands. I noticed that he must be from Thailand, he looks slightly tanned and has a black dragon tattoo on his right arm.

"You. He says looking at me. "Me?" "Yes you. Do you know who that girl is?" I instantly knew he was referring to Peri. Perhaps he recognised her or...."Yes, sorry mate, she's taken." I say. "Oh.." "Yeah...engaged to her boyfriend and three months pregnant with their child." I say drying my hands. "Listen, I am Jao, I am Ketaya' s real boyfriend, she belongs with me." He says forcefully. "No, that can't be right. And I said before. She's taken." "I see you have some small feelings for her." He said holding me back. "Yeah but I'm leaving them be. I'm glad they are happy together." "I need your help. To get Ketaya back." He told me a scheme so horrible I stumbled back. "What?! No way man! Think about it, that could harm the baby." "I don't care about the baby, It belongs to that right piece of scum who stole my girlfriend. This plan will kill off that unclean filth and have get her for myself." I was still stunned by how heartless this guy was.

After a few minutes I left. This Jao guy seemed very intent on ruining Peri and Ty's future. We got back and I stayed quite for the rest of the day. Then my phone rang. An unknown number.

Jas-Hello?

Jao-I willing to make you a deal.

Jas-who is this?

Jao-it doesn't matter. Just agree and no one gets hurt.

Jas-What?

Jao-This is what's going to happen. I need Ketaya to be on her own. You will tell me when this is. I will kidnap her and finally have her for myself. You will help with this because if you don't...Well let's just say that little boy...what's his name...Andrew...won't be here tomorrow. However, if you do agree, your little brother stays unharmed and I am willing to pay you. You have twenty four hours.

With that ,Jao hung up. A threat. What can I do? Andrew is the little child I hold dearest on this earth. My little brother. For his sake I had no choice but to go along with this. What? No. How could I do such a thing to Peri? And I have spent the last few months trying to regain Ty's trust to be around Peri again. As in play minecraft with her and actually be friends with her. I sigh. Maybe it's all a prank. It's not real.

I wish it was. The next day I was alone in my room when Jao came in through the window. "What the fuck?!" I screamed but he covered my mouth in an instance. "Shh! Now listen here. All you have to do is tell me where Ketaya is and you nor Andrew gets hurt." I started struggling but he had a knife and holds it to my throat.

Jao' s POV

Jason made small muffled noises. I uncovered his mouth a little. What was that?" I say smirking. "She's at the store! She's at the store! Now please let me go and don't touch Andrew." He says desperately. I laughed and sat on the window ledge. "Thank you." With that I slid out the window and strolled over to the store. I saw Ketaya walk into a small store 'Mothercare.' I waited at the door. Waiting to pounce and retrieve what's mine.

She stepped out empty handed. I flung out and held my hand over her mouth as she screamed. No sound passed her lips. I shoved her into an alleyway and knocked her out. I flung her limp body over my shoulders, and walked through the alleyway. I reached the large house in which she was saying and walked into the water shed. I opened the hatch to a small room underneath the building and set her down by the door. I tied her hands behind her back, wound a gag over her mouth and dropped her in.

I closed the door and rushed out. In two days I will come to collect her for her flight. The impact from the fall must have killed the baby or I'll have to take matters into my own hands....