Chapter 10- Confrontation :3

Ty's POV

I hung up and turned to face the other six guys in the room. All were smirking at me, Adam had the biggest smirk on. "You like her!" I started to blush a little. "I do not!" "Dude! Your blushing it's kind of obvious!" I sat on the couch with a red face. "I can't have a crush on her I haven't even met her yet, I don't even know what she looks like IRL."

"Ty its ok that you like her. I kind of like Cierra's personality." Quentin said defensively "Ok, maybe I like her a tiny bit, she seems nice enough and is very funny." Mitch joined in "well you'll meet her in real life in 2 months time." "Come again?" He sighed "She said herself. She will be going to PAX with the others." " I'm recording with her tomorrow so I will talk to her longer than I did on that small phone conversation."

Jerome started pouting making stupid kissing noises. "Come off it Jerome!" "Hey! I met her IRL!"

Later:

I sat down on the guest room bed staring at the floor. Jerome came in and sat next to me. "We were only teasing you earlier we are happy you like someone. You know after that last break up." I sniffed " All Jocelyn liked me for was my fame and so she could show off to her stupid squealing friends."

A/N I have absolutely nothing against Ty's girlfriend Jocelyn. I think they make a really sweet couple in real life. This is just the way this story is going right now. Sorry Joce.

" So, Peri. You've met her face to face?" I asked Jerome. " Yeah." "How? What's she like?" "What am I a story teller? Ok. Me and Mitch were grabbing a coffee in Starbucks and Peri was walking back from the counter. She must have tripped over her own feet and pulled us down too." " She's clumsy?" "Yes, she even admitted." I laughed "That's cute." "When got up we introduced ourselves. Ok. About her stop elbowing me! She is very shy yet you can't blame she had only just met us and in a embarrassing way as well. At the welcoming party..." " Welcoming Party?" I interrupted. " Yes to welcome her back to America for good. She lived in numerous places before hand. She lived in Spain for 4 years, Norway for another 4 then Bulgaria for 2 then moved to Thailand where she has spent the past 7 years of her life" "What about her voice? Does she have an accent?" "Yes Ty, she has a strong Thai accent with a few other mixed in, Spainish, Norwegian and Bulgarian I suppose. And the pitch of her voice. A bit low for a seventeen year old but suits her. Though when you talk to her you don't expect her voice to be that low."

I tried to picture her. " Jerome, could you describe her please?" " Sure, she is quite tall a little smaller then you. A bit pale for someone whose spent 7 years in a hot country, quite good looking. Looks very much like Jordan but the girl version. Brown eyes, no freckles. Very similar.Only..." He tailed off. I could vaguely picture her I was probably wrong. I saw a pretty girl with chocolate coloured eyes and caramel coloured hair."Only what?" "Wait! I'm sure I have a picture on my phone." "Really? Let me see!" He showed me. I was wrong about how I'd pictured her.She was very sweet looking with calm eyes a nice smile but her hair, it was neon green. " Are you messing with me?That can't be Jordan's twin!" "It is! Ignore her hair and focus on her face. " oh yes! She does look a little like Jordan!" After a while Jerome left to get some sleep and I just lay in bed thinking about the picture Jerome had shown me. It was of Peri with Jeromes arm around her shoulder. I couldn't't help feeling jealous. Wanting that to be me with my arm around her shoulder. I eventually went to sleep. I was very excited the next morning I was at my computer waiting to Skype her at 12 in the afternoon half an hour early.

"Ty do you know what time it is?" says Adam walking in "Yes it's midday." " Ok, I have one hour left. I'm taking Alesa bowling today want to come?" "No thanks" " Oh yeah you need to record with Peri! Hope everything goes ok." He left. 12 o'clock I didn't wait a minute longer I skyped her and she picked up straight away. But something wasn't right. Her face was blurred I could only just make out her face but not her features. I had no trouble finding her hair. "Hi, can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes I can here you." She replied. I fiddled with my face cam and computer and soon her face showed clearly. "I fixed it!" She chuckled. "What?" I blushed and replied with a "computers messed up" she laughed. She was very good looking. She suited her green hair. Her voice was lower than I expected but it did suit her well and her accent was a strong Thai one. She was so pretty. Wait! Am I staring?! S**t!