Chapter 21- About time!

Ty's POV

I couldn't believe it. Taylor had dated Peri. I knew that I had to ask out Peri before anyone else did. I decided tomorrow I would ask her out. Yeah. I'll take her to... I dunno, a restaurant, I'll ask her what she likes. I'll take her and then on the way back I'll ask her out. Easy.

I wish it was, the next day, I was shaking violently when I asked her what she was interested in. " Lots of things, there's this performance in the theatre just down the street called What If, it's a Romantic comedy, might go and see it." "Ok" When the lunch break came Jason went over to Peri and asked her something when he came back over to us, he had a big grin spreading across his face. I went over to ask what was going on, I realised Peri was getting her rucksack and coat. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "For lunch with me" said Jason coming up behind with his jacket on.

They returned half an hour later laughing. I guess I booked those tickets for nothing, I ignored Jason. I couldn't forgive him, he knew I liked her and yet had asked her out. I felt myself going grey throughout the day so I went back to our room early.

Twenty minutes after I had arrived back at the room, Someone knocked on the door. It was Peri. "Hey Ty, I felt bad about you being left on your own, I came to keep you company. I let her in. She helped me out a bit. Since she was studying medical. She seemed to know how everything worked. "You didn't look very well in PAX she said. "I know, but I feel better now it's just you and me." She started blushing but I saw her smile. I lay on the couch with a blanket her giving me a cup of coffee sitting on the nearest couch just talking to me.

I decided to bring up Jason into the conversation. "So how did the lunch with Jason go." "Alright, though he's a bit of a bore. I know he's just trying to be friendly but I'm just not very interested in him." "Oh" I said suddenly gripping my chance. "Ty, why we're you so quiet and distant from him, back there?" "I bought tickets to a performance and was going to ask you to come." "Really!?" She said smiling brighter than ever. "I'd love to!" She answered all of a sudden hugging me. I returned the hug. The guys walked in after PAX we were still hugging. "Awwwww" Adam cooed, Jason looked a little disappointed.

She left to get dressed, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and also getting dressed.

We took my car since Peri didn't have one. "Do you know how to drive?" I asked her on the way. "Yeah, I do." "How come you don't have a car?" "I used to but the fee on taking the car to America was too expensive so I sold the car, I gave most of the money to my carer and kept the last quarter of it. I exchanged the Yen into dollars." "Yen?" "The Thai currency." "Oh." We kept on chatting about stuff on the way and on the way back. "Thanks for taking me she said after we got back to the hotel. I walked her back to her room. It was late at night so everyone was asleep. I then gathered up all the courage I had.

Peri's POV

He was blushing. I wanted to tell him how I felt so badly, Kathryn had said to let him make a move first. Is it even today I tell him?

"Peri, I need to ask you something."

He's getting more nervous by the minute. I think it is today.

"Ever since I first set eyes on you I fell for you. Peri, I know it's only been two months but here goes... Will you go out with me?"

I blushed, did he just ask me out? Excitement was rising up. Act naturally Peri, act natural. I realised I had left the question hanging for two minutes.

Ty's POV

I'm such an idiot! Of course she doesn't like me. She went dead quiet. Wait...was that a smile. She straightened up. "Ty, I think I should put an honest answer. This is how I feel right now." She said then paused for a bit. She took a deep breath.

Peri's POV (Juggling loads of POV's)

I took a deep breath, looked him in the eye, this was going to be very dangerous, I'd been fine controlling the gift for now but, I have to tell him sometime. I can worry about that later. "About fucking time." I said, his blush started to fade and that frown turned into a big smile. He ended up laughing. Which caused me to start my laughing.

Ty's POV

Once the laughing fits died down. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed her, she seemed startled but after a few seconds she kissed back. Her arms wrapping round my neck. I'm pretty sure I heard someone open their door but I decided it was just my imagination, I was really happy, here I was with an amazing new girlfriend who loved me back for who I am. Not for my fame, but for me, my personality.

We pulled apart and I kissed her goodnight. She smiled and closed the door, I went to my room, got ready for bed and and lay in bed, unable to sleep, thinking about her. She was beautiful and someone who was funny, caring and generous all in one. Not only that she fights back, has a strong opinion, she was perfect.