Chapter 16- PAX TIME!!!!!

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Peri's POV

We were checking in at the hotel when a group of 3 guys came in. Two of them were Mitch and Jerome but the other one I recognised immediantly . "Quentin?" I asked and he looked up. "Hey random person I don't know." The HuskyMudKipz was checking into the same hotel. Jerome quickly introduced us. "Pixie you changed your hair!" He screamed and started ruffling it. "Make it come back!" Quentin had no idea what was going on. "Pixie?" "She had green hair when we first met. Then a bright red and now it's Purple! Ender Purple!"

After all that was over Jordan, Bethany and Cierra and the 3 guys left to sign in at PAX. We asked what time we could go into our room and she said it would be a while. We left our bags in reception and sauntered off to PAX. It was only down the road. We walked in. Were given our identification cards and scurried in. The place was so big!

"Left! No right!" Issac shouted as we skidded from the left to the right. Fianally we got to our table. I left for the bathroom. When I got out I ran into, Team Crafted's table. "Ow.....ow.." I said hopping. I ran and landed into my seat. I looked across the room to see all 7 guys of Team Crafted staring. I banged my head on the table.

"Tell em' to stop staring." I said, my face still in the table. "If you want them to stop staring go to the refreshments bar and get us all a coffee." Said Jordan. I lifted my head up. "Can't be bothered." A man stood up. He had a headset and a clipboard. "Hi everyone, I'm Cliff and I'm the director for the PAX 2013 opening ceremony. Now Here's what's going to happen." He told us what to do and before I knew it I was backstage. The host spoke up. "Ok next on our list we have Team Crafted!" There was a big cheer from the audience as all seven guys came on stage. "Ok, you know the drill there's lots to squeeze in tonight so with Team Crafted we are going to interview the VenturianTale gang!" Another big cheer as we came on and took our seats. The two tables were on either side of the stage facing the front.

"Ok on this side we have Team Crafted." Each introduced themselves.

"Hey, I'm Adam or SkydoesMinecraft. And I am da butter king!"

"Hey, I'm Ty or Deadlox and I'm the creator of Team Crafted."

"Hi I'm Jason or MinecraftUniverse and I don't know who these crazy people are!"

"Hi, I'm Ian or Ssundee and do your know what I had to do to make this cake?"

"Hey guys, I'm Quentin or Huskymudkipz and I'm not a fish!"

"Hey Dudes, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian and I'm the true benja!"

"Hey it's JeromeASF, you should know my real name, and I'm the one and only Bacca king!"

"And there you have Team Crafted, hopefully that clears a lot of our questions. So over here we have the Venturian Gang."

"I'm Isaac, I may look manly with my beard here, but I'm really the youngest out of all of us."

"I'm Bethany and I'm the oldest, the true Mama Gertrude."

"I'm Cierra and I love piggy's but I love waffles more."

"I'm Jordan and-" he was interrupted by me mumbling "and he's the evil twin."

The audience started laughing as well as the host. "Well" she said. "Looks like we have a knew face." "Hi, I'm Peri and... I'm the animal lover but also the girl with majestic colour changing hair."

"Some lovely people have given us questions for you to answer." "Ok, let's hear them."

"Where are you from?"

"Thailand"

"What's your favourite colour?"

"I'm going to have to say different shades of green and blue."