Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Another EPIC TIME SKIP*

Peri's POV 

Waiting always takes forever. When we got into a consultants room we all had to prick our fingers. The doctor turned to me. "Miss, you will need to take those gloves off." "Yeah, I know." I shakily took them off and pricked my finger and put the blood on the tray. "This will only take a few minutes." says the doctor.

"Peri, why do you wear the gloves?" asked Jordan. Flashbacks came back. "No reason." I say shaking off the memories. I turned them inside out to see frost. I shrieked throwing them to the floor. "They all looked at me. Bethany picked up the gloves. "Frost?" Now it was time to confess. I sat there explaining while the doctor went for the results. "When we were 4 Jordan woke me up  and made me play with him. I was born with the gift of snow. 

WAIT! This is a reference from my favourite movie , Frozen! ok Back to the story! 

I wear the gloves now to stop it getting worse. That one night I knocked Jordan out. When you woke up you couldn't remember my gift. I kept it hidden in the gloves." "Like in Frozen" asked Cierra.

"Yes" "You weren't wearing you gloves yesterday. "I wasn't worried like I am today." "We'll look after you, your more careful now so nothing can go wrong." The doctor came in. "you are siblings, it's positive"