Chapter 7- What can I do?

Peri's POV

I said I had to think about it because I had spent so long in Thailand I might not really be comfortable by leaving it for good. I ended the skype call and went about the day. It felt lonely but I had Neya to play with. I didn't think about the conversation earlier until it came to night. I was in bed thinking about it. "What can I do?" I thought "What can I do? If I leave I lose Neya and my foster mother let alone all the friends I tried so hard to make.

At last I came to a conclusion. I went up to my foster mother "Mum? Yesterday on the skype call the others asked to move in with them. I said I will think about it. I was up all night last night thinking." She looked at me." Your leaving?" I could see the hurt in her eyes, I started crying "Yes but I will visit. I promise! Every Christmas every other birthday, Easter. Please don't cry." "ok" She said in a strong voice. "As long as you promise to visit. Yes you can go." We spent the day together going around town. When we got home I skyped.

Jordan's POV

We had just finished recording a latest minecraft video when Peri called us. "Bethany, Cierra, Issac! Come here!" When they came in I answered and there Peri was with a very excited look. "Don't tell us, you can come can't you." Bethany said. "Yes" she answered, I can. We all gave a whoop of joy. The skype call went on for a while arranging things.

Fianally, the skype call ended and we were all talking about a surprise party for when she arrives.

The planning took ages, we decided to invite Mitch and Jerome as well as Tiffany (ihascupquake). We planned for 2 weeks then the next 3 preparing for Peri to arrive. Clearing out the box's of Pokemon cards to the attic. We phoned Tiffany,Mitch and Jerome about the party everyone can come.