Chapter 71 - No way out?

Ty' s POV

The two babies were keeping quiet but they would get hungry. I looked at Peri who was kneeling near the two drawers. We found them in here and used spare sheets to create small beds for the children. "How long are we going to last, do you think?" I ask her, she looks up and shrugs. I sigh and hug her from behind. "It's ok. We're going to get out of here." "We can't. There's no way out this time." "Are you sure?" She looked at me, "We are trapped in a closet, with no vents, the doors locked, there's nothing that can help us escape, we have no food and nothing to keep these two going." Peri was right. 

We heard a creak behind us as the door opened. Jao stood with the gun pointed at us. "Don't do anything you'll regret." He said. We nodded and followed him, the children with us. "Those two won't keep quiet unless they are cared for, I figured that out. You will feed them but make no plans to escape. We nodded again. Jao pushed forward some supplies and we fed the two. "Now put them in those boxes" Jao motioned towards the boxes. Once we had done that, Jao grabbed Peri. "No!" I hissed before I retreated as Jao pointed the gun at me. "You will stay here." He tied both wrists to a pole and I sat on a chair, my hands bound behind me.  I watched nervously as Jao lead Peri to a different room. 

I started frantically struggling to get free but it was no use. "Stop struggling. You won't be able to free yourself." A vaguely familiar voice said. "Who's there?" "An old friend." It replied. Then...from out the shadows...She...She stepped forward. Her hair was now blonde and the same smug, unforgivable face stared at me. "Jocelyn." I whispered, my voice full of hatred. "So you remember me! I'm surprised, you've been spending so much time with that bitch. You had children, got married. Well I'll tell you, it was me that was supposed to wear that dress, me who is supposed to wear that ring and those should be our children. But that slut comes and wrecks it all!" "You are the one who ruined it. If you had loved me for who I was then that would have been yours but you only liked me because of my fame. You cheated on me once but I forgave you, then you cheat again and you expect me to let you off? I gave you another chance and you ruined it! I love Peri because she has never loved me for anything else than my personality!" "Shut up. I am the better option. I will have to make you see that." "How are you even here? You are supposed to be locked up in prison!" "I broke out. Jao found me and we made a compromise. I help him and in return I get you. Jao gets to keep that bitch and she can go back to that country and stay away from us!" Before I could say anything else, she gets on my lap and kisses me. I'm tied up so I can't push her off, my eyes are wide open and I can't breath. 

This is worse than any torture I ever got. Jocelyn pulled away and grinned at me. "Convinced?" She asked. I shook my head. Hoping it wouldn't happen again. Jocelyn weighed a lot, hurt my legs which couldn't withstand the pressure. She untied my arms and wrapped them around her waist before pulling my back into another kiss. She held my arms firmly behind her. I couldn't move. I was stuck in this horrible torture. That was, until I heard a scream. A loud, fear-filled scream. I yanked my arms from Jocelyn' s grasp and pushed her away, she fell off my lap and I stood up. I took her wrist and tied her to the pole while she was still disoriented. I ran for the door and opened it. Jao stood over Peri, a smile plastered on his face, a whip in his hand and scars all over Peri's back, fresh and bleeding. Jao' s arm drew back and I leapt in the whips path before it hit Peri. It struck my arm, the end lashing my face- my eye. I yelled in pain and pulled the whip back. My eye forcing itself closed. I kicked Jao into the corner. And looked at Peri. Just as I was about to help her Jocelyn grabbed me and dragged me out. 

I won't mention the further torture I went through. I heard Peri's screams throughout. At the end of the day or later on, I have no idea what time it is, we were both locked in a dim room with junk surrounding us. The two children asleep. I was alone with them first before Peri was chucked in, crying. I grabbed her and wrapped my arms round her, She flinched as I did so. I layed her down on her stomach and revealed her scars on her back. "Oh my God. Peri we need to get this cleaned up." "What does it matter? I'll only get more tomorrow." She said between sobs. I ignored her and got out some towels and a first aid kit I found. I pulled off her top and started to clean her back. She started shrieking as I applied the healing salve. "Hey...Hey...it's Ok. I'm done." I whispered as I put away everything. Blood was now all over my hands. I took her in my arms but did not touch her back. I let her sleep on a bunch of sheets while I sat next to her. I couldn't sleep. I needed a way out of here. 

Peri's POV

I wasn't asleep. I couldn't. My back killed and I had nightmare flashbacks of the previous day. I had to plan to get out of here. The next day, Ty was the first one to get pulled  out of the room. For some reason, Jocelyn took Cerys with her. If she does anything to Cerys I will kill her. I then remembered my plan. I picked up Fallon and hid behind the door of the room. Sure enough, Jao stormed in and froze when he saw both me and Fallon were gone. I snook out behind him when he walk further in to observe the room. I then slammed shut the door and locked it. I threw the key in a corner somewhere and took the gun that was lying on the table. 

I heard yelling and cost into the room it was  coming from. Jocelyn was yelling at Ty threatening and kicking a box. I heard Cerys crying. "I told you! She wrecked our future! I am meant  be the one with the perfect life. Not her! I will make it a living hell until you understand I am your girlfriend!" "So then you can make both our lives a livng hell? Jocelyn, me and Peri need each other. You had your chance and you ruined it!" "I ruined it?! I spent those two months after our break up trying to fix our relationship!" She kicked the box. "You didn't take notice!" She kicked it again. I saw my arms move by themselves raising the gun. "Then that bitch came along and stole you!" She kicked the box again and I found the bullet clicking into place, the barrel facing the back of her head. "I am sick of her! I'm sick of hearing about it. I see that you are getting married, having kids! Well you know what? I'm going to finish her off myself. I will kill her along with her stupid kids!" Jocelyn screamed. What am I doing? I hate her and all. But I never thought I would bring myself to this...

Ty' s POV

There was a bang and Jocelyn sunk to her knees, a red dot on her forehead between her eyebrows. My mouth was wide open. Peri stood behind her, a gun in hand, pointing and shaking, looking as shocked as I am. She dropped the gun as Jocelyn slumped to the floor, lifeless and still. I ran to her, and held her before she fainted. I couldn't quite grip the truth. Peri had always been gentle yet protective. She could never do this but here we are, facing the ultimate truth. 

Peri had just killed Jocelyn.