Chapter 41- Oh...

*A few weeks later*

We arrived back in America, late afternoon. It was a relief to be back home, the confined space in the aeroplane gets a little tight. The last two weeks in Thailand were nice, we all spent time together as a big friendship group. Finally finishing the unpacking, I check the time, 4:12pm. I said I'd go round to the others house around 5.

"When are you planning on telling them?" Ty asked, as he came down from the loft (attic), closing the trapdoor above him. "It'll have to be today, they can't not know." I reply going to put away the ladder. "Woah! Hang on there! I'll put that away." Ty said, taking the ladder from me. It's very funny how much he is supervising me lately. I am restricted from doing things like carrying heavy suitcases or picking up bits off the floor. It is very agitating but nice to see his concern for the baby and me. To be honest, he needs a break, Ty spends many hours during the day trying to look after me. I'm still thinking of ways I can return the favour. My options are very limited due to the 'restrictions'.

At five minutes to, I climbed into his car and we went off to the other's house. I opened the door with my key, Coco immediately comes running and jumps up. Ty as you can guess made an effort to shield me. "PERI'S BACK!!!!!!!" I hear Cierra and Isaac say that at the exact same time. I walk into the lounge where Bethany and Jordan were waiting. "You're back at last" Bethany said gesturing at us to sit down. Cierra and Isaac shoot into the living room getting stuck for a second in the doorway. "How's Joy?" Bethany asked, settling them down. "She's doing great. A bit overwhelmed by the number of people that turned up with me." I replied laughing. "Ah yes, did they behave?" "Yes, yes they did." Ty said. I shook my head.

We talked a little before Bethany asked us something that made us stop in our tracks, "so has anything unusual or special happened while you were away?". Me and Ty both looked at each other. Now was the opportunity. "Well..." I began before deciding it was best I talked to them alone. I didn't know how they were going to react, if either Isaac or Jordan were going to flip out, Ty wasn't in the room to be harmed. I lead the four into the kitchen.

"Well...something came up in Thailand, which I think is really important I tell you." I was getting more nervous by the second. "And..." Cierra continued, "basically, I became sick but soon realised I wasn't sick after all." They looked at me confused, "I was sick most mornings and after a week of this, Alesa and I...We found the cause of the vomiting was a bit more breath-taking than illness." Pausing abruptly, I saw each of them were taking in every word. "...I'm pregnant..." I shut my eyes and after a few seconds, opened them.

All of them stared at me. Cierra clapped her hands, Bethany smiled, Isaac nodded then started grinning. Jordan wasn't that easy to please. His expression became angry, he stood up, "where is he?" Jordan said coldly. "Where's Ty?" He said heading to the door, Isaac and Bethany as well as me held him back while Cierra blocked the door. "Cierra, get out of my way and you guys, get off me!" He said angrily.

"Jordan! Please don't be angry about this!" I said weakly. "I have every right to be angry. You have only just turned 20, your not even married, yet he's only gone and got you pregnant." He said, clenching his fists. "Listen, neither of us knew, we weren't paying attention. Both of us are at fault here. Please calm down." Jordan relaxed and sat down. "Please tell me you know what you're doing, what you're getting yourself into." "I know..." "being a parent is going to be hard, you are still very young. Think about it!" "I have! I'm keeping the baby, abortion is out of the question and I'm not willing to adopt." I say, slowly becoming less tense. "Ok, I think it's time to swap the presents, don't you?" Isaac said awkwardly.

It took us a while before we could fully trust letting Jordan into the same room as Ty, he was surprising calm when he entered. I sat back down and nodded at Ty. After swapping presents, we left as it was getting very late.