Chapter 53- Special Day

Peri's POV

The wedding day. At last. I got out of bed, I had slept in my sibling' s house because it was 'bad luck' for Ty to see me. My head hurt a little. Maybe I should have drank very little at that hen party. (In case you didn't know, a hen party is a girl's party for the bride, the night before the wedding no boys. A stag party is one for boys and has a similar rule. No girls.)

I got up and beamed at my dress hanging on the wardrobe. I showered very quickly and put on the dress. Only my bridesmaids and me know how long it took me to find this. I went from dress after dress, after dress. I was about to give up when they offered to try this one, a beautiful, natural waist dress which had white straps around my arms, the top bit had a nice pattern decorated on it, and the bottom, draped to the floor in a great way. I had red hair again because I loved that shade the best (red velvet). I had grown my hair a tiny bit and now it fell in gentle waves past my shoulders.

Bethany, Cierra and Alesa were doing their make up and such while Kathryn came in. "You look great in that dress!" She exclaimed. I thanked her and sat down while she clipped the veil thing in my hair. A medium sized veil was attached to a small headdress made of fake white flowers. She attached it around my head and in my hair. (Not like a hair band). I took another look at myself. I looked and felt beautiful for the first time.

Cierra and that came in with their bridesmaids dresses on. Short white dresses, which they all liked. Kathryn had somehow found a very cute, miniature flower girl dress for Lillie-Mae. "Stop shaking" Kathryn kept saying, over and over. "I can't, I'm nervous" was my only reply. "Just take your own advice and look into his eyes. All your worry will go and you won't be nervous anymore." She said.

For once, I can trust her with this advice, she used it at her wedding. They all got into the waiting car outside, I took one final look in the mirror and left. Jordan was waiting for me. He was going to give me away. He smiled when he saw me. "Wow, Peri." "Do I look ok?" "You look amazing." He walked with me outside and helped me into the car. We were on our way to the venue. Not the beach. Yet. I shook violently when we pulled up.

Ty's POV

Adam was of course my best man. He was my best friend, he had been for a long time. We arrived and the guests piled in, leaving gifts on the table. Adam went to check on the girls since its bad luck for me to see my bride to be be. Apparently. He came back. "Is she ok?" I ask. "Calm down, she's fine their all fine." He replied with a smile. Soon all our guests had arrived.

From my side was: My parents, Monique, Lucy was being a flower girl. My grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins.

From her side: Her adoptive mother, biological aunts and uncles, biological cousins. And don't forget her own biological parents. Jordan was giving her away since she felt she was closest to him, after all, he is her identical twin.

I stood at the end of the aisle, waiting nervously. I turned and saw Peri, walking over, looking absolutely terrified. Well, she is not the only one who's scared. I gave her a reassuring smile, to which she returned and held my hands. "You look amazing." I whispered, Peri beamed as if to say "Thank you". It was true she was so beautiful, she had came home last month worn out but happy that she had found the right dress. I had begged to see it but she refused and hid it away.

"We are gathered here today, to witness the marriage of Peri Frye and Tyler Ellis." The reverend started. It came to the vows and then... "Tyler Ellis, do you take this woman, Peri Frye to be your lawful wedded wife?" "I do" I replied looking into her beautiful eyes. We had both since calmed down. "And do you, Peri Frye, take this man Tyler Ellis, to be your lawful wedded husband?" "I do." She said without hesitation. "If anyone has an objection to the marriage of this couple, please speak now or forever hold your peace." There was complete silence.

Peri's POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." He finished. Yep. The HAPPIEST moment ever. We went for the photos then went outside into the field place. (Wow...DESCRIPTION). We celebrated for a while, the first dance was great, very romantic. Now comes the bit everyone was interested in. The Cake.

Four layers, beautiful white icing with royal icing of red and green sculpted into beautiful red roses with green vines, this wrapped around the cake and two or three white icing lillies were place decoratively on the top. It was amazing. However, that wasn't meant to be eaten yet. We were led to a car with a sign on the back saying, 'just married' on it with red and black streamers floating behind it. We got in and made our way to the beach.

Ty had planned our wedding feast to be be at the beach, we had arrived and it was still lovely weather. We chatted with the guests, ate some food, cut the cake and even went paddling, we couldn't exactly go swimming, just saying. Ty could easily roll up his trouser legs, I had to haul up the bottom of my dress, it wasn't heavy, but it was very annoying. In the end, Ty picked me up, bridal style. Yep and carries me along, my feet were in the water, trailing along.

We sat on the sand, drying off. Meanwhile, we were opening our presents. Lots of interesting gifts. Even New furniture and items for around the house. "It'll be amazing if we could fit this lot into the house. " He whispered to me. We laughed at bit, but we aren't laughing when we went home. The chauffeur parked in a completely different driveway to a different house.

"Excuse me, sorry I think you've dropped us off at the wrong house." Ty told him. "No. A Mr and Mrs Ellis and Mr and Mrs Frye told me that this was where I had to drop you off. We looked at each other and climbed out of the car. We were still in Tuscon, Arizona but this wasn't our house, this was a big house. Too big for just a couple. We stood in front of this house for a while, then all of a sudden...

"SURPRISE!" Our parents came out. "How..." Ty said. "It's our wedding gift to you. No rent. All yours." Tony said, handing us both a key. "Enjoy." They said then drove off. We looked at each other questionably. Cautiously we entered the house, all our furniture had already been moved in. We explored each room. The kitchen was nice, very modern with a white marble floor. The living room was also modern but very cosy. Our mahogany coloured leather couches fitted perfectly in with the Mongolia walls. A black fire place sat in the wall at the side of the room. We both had studies, computers and recording equipment set up and the framed ultrasound pictures placed next to the monitors. Next we went up stairs. A bed room and two guest rooms, a bathroom and a last room with a note.

This room is for any new members. Don't let anything stop You from creating a lovely new family.

We put the note down and explored our bedroom. A new bed, paintings were hung on the wall, an en suite bathroom and a TV. Once we had explored nearly every inch of our new house, we sat on the couch and watched movies together. We checked the time 10:39pm. We decided to go to bed. That was it. I was no longer Peri Frye. I am Peri Ellis.