Chapter 27 - Girl's night out

Peri's POV

Ever since the 'incident' the physiatrist put me on a programme to end my depression and to stop me from trying anything else. It's driving me insane! I have to go on a special diet to lose weight to stop self-consciousness. I need to gain weight! I'm not trying to lose it, I try to gain it. This programme is meant to make me feel better, it doesn't, it makes me feel 10 times worse. Did I mention I am currently under suicide watch? It's so annoying, I have to be suppervised 12 hours a day, those other 12 I will be asleep because of the fatigue of everything!

I wake up and get ready, I decide to check my weight, I brought out the scales and stood on them. I looked at the numbers. More underweight than ever. Urgh. I grabbed the diet leaflet and shoved it to the bottom of the trashcan. Stupid diet. I look at my phone, nothing new. I get dressed and start my daily routine. I am so relieved i'm fianally going home! I have been here at the clinic for 3 months now. Weekly visits from my siblings and my friends, my boyfriend visited me the most, checking on me and everything. Today he can take me home.

My phone quacked, I picked it up. Kathryn had text me:

Hey! How r u? relieved ur goin home? I wud be 2. Hey wanna go shopping l8er? Batman shirts and merchandise are 50% off!

I laughed. My friends are so weird. I text back saying sure and I would tell her all about the horrors of the psychopath Clinic for the psycotics. I get my bag and put it at the end of my bed. I checked youtube and twitter. I saw Ty's tweets on my progress here. Youtube. My siblings were fine managing to keep the audience entertained but the comments were flooding all three channels: MellodeeMC, DeadloxMC and VenturianTale.

Is Peri ok?

R u ok? I am soooooooo sorry for the hating.

Did she really attempt suicide?

and basically stuff like that. I comment saying I'm fine and a few seconds later a load of comments burst on the page saying sorry and saying thank god I'm ok. The occasional hater but I ignored it. I felt someone hug me from behind. I smiled and looked at Ty. "Been a long time Miss Frye" He said with a funny voice from the movies. "Hey there!" I say. I grabbed my bag. He signed me out of the place and we got in the car.

"Freedom!" I shout suddenly making Ty laugh. "Glad your back. It's been real quiet without you around. I missed your shouting and loud mouth." he said. I laughed and playfully punched him in the arm. "Hey!" I raise my arms "sorry". "On the way here I stopped at Starbucks" He reached to the back seats and revealed a take out cup. (Insert your favourite coffee here :p ). OMG! "Thank you!" I say opening it. I gulp down everything gratefully. "God it's been months since I had that stuff!" I say.

We got back home and I showed and dressed. I told Ty where I was going. "Stay." He said with puppy dog eyes. "I'll be back by 3 don't worry." I say laughing. I got into my car and drove to the mall. "Peri!" Kathryn screamed running towards me. We talked and laughed and stuff as we walked around the mall. By 2:30 she had loads of bags on her arm and you guessed it. It was full of Batman stuff. DVD's, shirts, phone cases. She even bought a new set of headphones with Batman on it.

I bought movies, videogames, new headphones and a mic. I bought chocolates and sweets and I bought Ty some too. I was about to leave when I looked through I window and saw a blue and black outfit that I had never seen before. It was a black dress sort of thing that was short but not too short and the top bit looked amazing, It had a dark blue under top . I loved it. I got it in my size and bought it. "This will be a great one for Pax's Opening Ceremony" I tell Kathryn. "Oh yeah! Your singing aren't you!"

A/N: If you want to see this outfit go on youtube and search You Don't Know Me, Elizabeth Gillies. Click on the one from Victorious. Not the Lyric Video!