11♡THE LOVE BIRD

After dinner the family decided to play in the family room.

Seongjoong cuddled on the sofa while the baby played with their granparent.

"I told you we can't let seonghwa teach them about fashion!" said Seonghwa's father.

"Oh my gard.... Come on, honey they look cute in these socks, "said his mother, patting Yeosang's head.

His father sighed. "but they don't wear pants!".

Yeosang giggled, he stood up and ran upstairs.

"Yeosang don't run!" Seonghwa said.

Seonghwa's father saw Wooyoung who was typing something on his phone.

"Wooyoung come here" said the older alpha as he patted his lap. Wooyoung just followed orders and sat on the older alpha lap.

"who is it? What are you doing hm?" Wooyoung shows him a picture of a boy with black hair and dimples.

"who is this boy?" Wooyoung blushed before answering. "that's my best friend's name Choi San i like his dimples and he is very handsome" even though he thought he was lying about san is his friend but he didn't lie about the rest.

"Why did you text him? Don't you want to play with your grandmother?" Wooyoung nodded. "but I miss him, I want to introduce he to sangie. I have shown him my clothes and he said he likes it, he said I look very beautiful!"

Seonghwa's father just nodded and brused the omega thigh which was covered with long socks.

Then yeosang descended carefully holding the white camera as he descended the stairs.

"let's take a photo together." Yeosang gave the camera to his grandfather and asked him to take him with Wooyoung first.

The older alpha started counting down while the pair prepared their poses.

Yeosang took a few more photos of his grandparent, Seongjoong and more photos of himself and Wooyoung together.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. Before the maid could open it, the door opened and revealed the Yungi couple with several bags in their hands.

"Hello my beloved family, here I come back from the mall with a beautiful gift for my baby Omega!" Yunho said proudly and not forgetting his ridiculous acting made Mingi shake his head thinking about why he was dating such a high omega.

Woosang happily jumped up and hugged Yungi's partner.

Mingi looked at Yeosang's clothes. And ask

"why are they like a slut?" seonghwa took a pillow and threw it on mingi and hit his head.

"I dare you to say that again to my baby !! and if you say it! I will cut your dick and give it to the guard dog for lunch !!" seonghwa warn and then look at hongjoong

"too much?" hongjoong nodded.

Mingi laughed softly and took off his jacket and tied it around the round waist of the yeosang, hiding the exposed part of his thigh.

"Come on, they just wear it at home!" Yunho said untying Mingi's jacket and hanging it on the hanger. Yeosang giggled and kissed ming on the cheek before playing with Wooyoung again.

Yunho approached Seongjoong and whispered to Hongjoong. "just bring your mate and have fun, we'll look after the kids".

Hongjoong looked at him and nodding before bringing seonghwa bridal style to their room.

"what are you think you are doing joong?" Hongjoong's grin which made Seonghwa feel something hot inside his chest.

Hongjoong put omega on the bed. The alpha got up and closed the door and didn't forget to lock it and set the sound proof.