26♡REVENGE AND STRAWBERRY

Yeosang wear his outfit and come down for the breakfast and maybe thought for a make up with wooyoung but seonghwa said Woo already left these house early said he want to meet someone.

seonghwa make yeosang favorits food that is a waffle with strawberry and whipped cream and some honey on top as he add it.

Yeosang even twice ask for more seonghwa getting kinda suspicious. After a few day having a stomachache and head ache and a big a apeti. He going to ask hongjoong.

" yeosang, baby, enough or you will be late take your bag and get into the car okay?"

" okay but can i bring some strawberry to school mummy?" the little omega didn't forget to give a big doe eyes to him.

Seonghwa nod and wash some and put it into a food containers. And give it to yeosang before the little run out.

" babe come on," seonghwa hear hongjoong call him and hurry clean the table a little bit and follow him out.

Skip and now they are at afront on the school gate and seonghwa told hongjoong to park at the side road.

" what's wrong? Are you okay?" hongjoong look at his soulmate and hold his hand.

" joong what do you thing happen if an omega get a stomach ache, and head aech and also a have a strage behave with no reason.?"

"everything that happen always have the courser. And in that cases the omega souldnt be panic because if they also keep feel hot or sensitive with a temperature or everything around them, keep feel hunger and scent getting stronger or swetter they specially near their heat"

The alpha explain and make sure his soulmate uderstand it. "why do you ask for it? Are you near yours?" hongjoong taese him with lean and try to kiss him but seonghwa push him back with an annoyed laugh.

"no.....i just think yeosang might near his first time heat......but its to early dont you think?" seonghwa confess and hongjoong shrugged his shoulder.

"its doesnt matter most of omega will get their first heat when their reach 10 years old but there also some of them are late or early a few month"

"just hope it doesnt kick at the wrong time" seonghwa whisper while look out the window looking at a few kids run into the school gate.

"its okay they are growing up..... So your office?" hongjoong said already put in the gear. "uhmm...no... i want to stay home, i feel kinda weird maybe for to much working i guess..."

"okay i will send you home and i need to tell you im coming home late today i have meeting with other doctors for a cases..."

Hongjoong push the the pedal and the car move...

♡skip♡

Yeosang have meet wooyoung already inside the school but he dont want to go talk to him maybe not to early.

The first classes is history but my the teacher was absence and Miss Malice take over.

All the student groan as she come in because the history classes was 30 minute and after it is math for an hour and half.

Yeosang be the good boy he is and sit at the second bench while wooyoung be the bad boy he is and sit at second bench from the back not to far from yeosang.

It's not like they still fighting but not know maybe take it slow will be fine.

Miss malice open his lap top and connect it with the projector and light it up in the white board.