13♡TRUE DESTINY

"Do you like your room dear?" Yeosang nodded at Seonghwa's question.

"Drink milk before sleep" seonghwa gives a glass of milk to the young omega.

After Yeosang drank it all he put it on the nightstand while letting Seonghwa tuck him on the bed and kissed him on his crown and walked out.

"good night moonlight ~" said Seonghwa and closed the door.

♡ while ♡

"have you washed your feet, dear?"

Wooyoung nodded.

"drink your milk?"

He nodded.

"brush your teeth?"

"Daddy, I have done it all!" Wooyoung whined but then laughed because Hongjoong attacked him with a bunch of kisses.

"okay sleep now, we have much to do tomorrow!"

"can I have my phone for a moment, please daddy!" Wooyoung showed his big doe eyes and he couldn't help but say yes.

"okay just a moment okay daddy will come back to check on you. Good night sunshine ~" said Hongjoong and kissed his cheek one more time before leaving the room.

Wooyoung took his phone from the nightstand and open his not-so-secret boyfriend's contact.

Sanshine💘💖💗

Woodonggie❤💞💕
Sannie ~~

Sanshine💘💖💗
Youngie ~~

Woodonggie❤💞💕
Can you come over to my house tomorrow?

Sanshine💘💖💗
Anything for you youngie ~~

Woodonggie❤💞💕
I will send you my new home address.
Good night, bye sannie.

Sanshine💘💖💗
Good night love ~

Woodonggie❤💞💕
San?

Sanshine💘💖💗
What is it, love?

Woodonggie❤💞💕
No ... you forgot ?!

Sanshine💘💖💗
Forget what?

Woodonggie❤💞💕
AHHHH CHOOI SAAAN !!

Sanshine💘💖💗
Ha ha ha
I'm just kidding woo
I love you ~
Can't wait to meet you ~

Woodonggie❤💞💕
Love you more sannie ~

Wooyoung put his cell phone back on the nightstand and quickly pretended to be asleep as he heard the bedroom door opening and closing again. He sat up and looked at the door.

He went down and walked to the door and opened it he looked into his parents room the door was closed and no light came out from under the door.

He walked out and closed the door behind him slowly and ran to the yeosang door and opened it then entered and closed it again carefully.

After he managed to see Yeosang who was sleeping he smiling, he walk into bed.

"Piss! Yeo!"

He was faced Yeosang's back, he slowly climbed on top of Yeosang's body and slowly shake him.