17♡DEAR MILO,

Hongjoong got out of the car and walked to the door but before he could open it he heard something from his neighbor's house.

"stupid cat look what you've done!" Hongjoong walked to the side gate to see what was going on. He saw the old man put black plastic in the trash.

"Oh hello Mr Koh! Lots of trash today ha?" Hongjoong greeted him and the old man lowered the plastic bag from his shoulder.

"yes that stupid cat keeps messing my house and eating my meat !! I have no choice but to throw it all away" said the old man and Hongjoong nodded.

He walked back to the door and entered. "Babe! Love, I'm back !!" Seonghwa descended quickly to the door when he heard the scream.

"Hey joong! How was your day?" Seonghwa took off his jacket and hung it on the hanger then took his bag.

"great, how are you and the kids?" He asked and hugged Seonghwa's waist and Seonghwa put his arm around his neck. "Yeosang sleeping and Woo in his room. I'm okay just a little worried"

"Worried? It's okay I can get rid of it" he grinned and pulled their lips together for a kiss. Seonghwa forced him to separate. "Go take a shower, you smell!"

He pushed the Hongjoong away and ran to the kitchen to make dinner. Hongjoong walked into the living room looking at the baby sleeping on the sofa.

Hongjoong picked up the Yeosang and made the little omega sit on his lap. "hey baby .... i'm back, can you kiss me?" He shook Yeosang a little and Omega woke up in hid Daddy's arms.

"Daddy?" "Yes dear I'm home" Yeosang woke up and kissed his cheek before sleeping back on his neck.

"I told you to take a shower, right?" Seonghwa said, sitting beside him. "You say I smell but Yeosang doesn't, he loves me" Seonghwa rolled his eyes and hugged Hongjoong's side.

"Yeosang who do you love the most?" "love who?" Seongjoong looked behind them while Wooyoung looked at them strangely.

Seonghwa called him to come over and sit with them. "who do you like the most? That's Mummy or Daddy?" asked Seonghwa and Wooyoung confidently answered "mummy of course!"

"Both" Yeosang said right after Wooyoung made Wooyoung's eyes widen when he saw Hongjoong's disbelieving face.

"ah sorry daddy" Wooyoung apologized and raised his hands. ✊😣✊. Meanwhile Seonghwa laughed at both of them. "now you go take a shower"

Hongjoong took a shower while Yeosang changed his clothes to his pjy. They all have dinner together but Yeosang couldn't focus as he kept imagining what happened to the poor cat.

"angel are you okay?" Yeosang got out of his mind when Seonghwa called him. He nodded and continued eating.

When they finished, Seonghwa told the twins to the living room. When Seonghwa was washing the dishes, a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and rubbed his stomach.

"Joong what are you doing?" he asked but the hand slipped into his shirt and rubbed his naked belly. Not forgetting a light kiss placed on the nape of his neck, Seonghwa closed the tap and turned.

" What are you doing?" Hongjoong reply with "bathe you with affection" and hugged him.

"You worry too much dear, how about tonight?" Seonghwa hit his chest and his cheeks flushed red. "No, maybe next time I'm busy" "You're going to the office tomorrow?" Seonghwa nodded.

Hongjoong nodded then pulled his waist and kissed Seonghwa's neck. "aaa! Joonggie!" shouted Seonghwa when Hongjoong bit his neck making a dark red bruise.