14♡THE ETERNAL SMILE

The alpha scent of fresh orange gave him a flashback of a happy feeling.

"hey love ~"

"I miss you sannie ~"

"Me too .... We haven't met for a few days !!" san bury his nose into his neck omega smells it but then he smells something else on he body.

"do I smell anyone else?" san asked put Wooyoung because the younger one didn't seem to catch it first but then pulled san's hand into the house.

"Yeosang!" shouted Omega and Yeosang out of the kitchen with a traler full of biscuits.

"San this is my new twin! His name is Yeosang" said Wooyoung pulling Yeosang and standing in front of San.

Young Alpha stretched out his hand. "San alpha"
Yeosang took his hand and shook a little.

"Yeosang ..... Omega" said Yeosang and look at Alpha. He had never seen another alpha this close apart from his grandfather and father.

"looks like we are not allowed!" Yeonjun said they were standing at the doorway. Yeosang quickly walked over to them and led them inside.

"I am the handsome Alpha, Yeonjun," said Yeonjun, shaking his hand while posing.

"Yeosang Omega" he said then he saw someone beside Yeonjun. Looks like he's a bit shy and really small.

"Oh this is Taehyun he's 8 years old. And an omega. Come on, give him your hand" said Yeonjun but the young boy didn't want too. Yeosang said it was okay.

"would you like some biscuits?" Yeosang gave Taehyun biscuits filled with strawberry jam.

  "would you like some biscuits?"  Yeosang gave Taehyun biscuits filled with strawberry jam

Taehyun's eyes sparkled when he saw him he took some and ate it. "so yummy !!" The young boy cheered and Yeosang gently took his hand and took him to sit on the sofa.

"Eating more mummy makes lots of biscuts for us" said Yeosang as they were all sitting in the living room now and chatting.

Then Hongjoong came down the stairs followed by Seonghwa.

"Mummy, daddy, where are you going?" Hongjoong stopped walking towards the door and looked at Wooyoung who asked.

"we will go to your school to register yeosang to that school, do you want to come?" Hongjoong asked but Wooyoung said no.

"No, we will take Yeosang for a walk to the neighborhood" said Wooyoung and Yeosang's eyes widened at him.

"me?" Yeosang asked when Hongjoong and Seonghwa left. Wooyoung played with san's hair and hands while Alpha fed him biscuits.

"Of course, we can go to the store and to the arcade or to the nearest cafe" Wooyoung said and pat Yeosang made him relax a little.

"oh woo hyungie you messy!" Taehyun said, giggling, pointing at his face. Wooyoung was confused and tried to wipe it off.