59♡NOT IN MY RULES

*BRUGH!* he let out a dry cough when a hard punch was thrown to his face.

"Are you going to tell or NOT!?" the detective yells as he grips his hair to face him.

Mr.Kang spit on the detective face. "How can the goverment heir a stupid person like you? I told you! I did nothing! HE IS MY SON!!! How could i do such a thing to him?"

The detective threw his head away. Mr. Kang just sat on his chair while being tied back and smiled. "He my son i love all my children" *PAKK!* another slap being given to his face.

"Don't lie! There is so much evidence THAT you drug your own son! You kill your daughter! YOU KILL YOUR WIFE!!!" The detective is at the edge of his nerves.

Mr. Kang still relaxes after all the physical harm. "I didn't! My son's life was horrible and he was tauma to it all. A little pixie dust will help him start a new life with me, I didn't kill my daughter! She sacrificed herself to save us! Your people who kill her! And to my loved Hee Min? She try to take everything from me, she know her action was wrong but she was so stubborn. It's not my fault, i end her misery"

"That is! You going to died for all your past action, you won't get away this times"

Mr. Kang laugh. "Whatever i'm tired it's times i need to let him go"

The detective seemed to be unsatisfied and Mr. Kang noticed that and smirked. "What's wrong with the face?" Mr. Kang asked.

"What with what?" the detective coldly asks back, sitting on the chair reading a file. Mr. Kang leaned back and smiled. "Why don't we talk like an old buddy?" Mr. Kang suggested.

The detective glared at him for a second before look away making Mr. Kang laugh more. "Huaaaa~ who ever thought that two best friends since young could ever be the most opposite and end up being each other's biggest enemy?"

"I'm forgetting about the past and you in it," the detective said. Mr. Kang smirks. "But you didn't forget her? Right?"

The detective harden his grip and stand up in a way to get out Mr. Kang talk again. "I know i can trust you like an old buddy to a buddy, take care of him he is a piece of us"

The detective tilted his head to the side. "I told you it's not her fault, it's my fault–"

"You rape my wife! And you admit it! It's your fault! then why don't you get any punishment? This isn't fair! All I did was get my family back again and I was sentenced to death! You did a dirty thing to my wife and you got away from it?" Mr. Kang raised his tone.

"Her gone was the most painful punishment i ever got—" "you still love her since high school right? Don't you think you should have moved on and gotten away from her?" Mr. Kang saw a vein pop out from the detective's arms.

"That is the reason you still mate until now right— "SHE SUPPOSED TO MATE WITH ME!! IF SHE WAS NOT SO IN LOVE WITH A BASTARD LIKE YOU SHE WILL STILL BE ALIVE!!! SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN LOVE WITH ME!!! NOT YOU!!!"

The detective scream his lungs out. All the pain over 20 years is now being poured in front of the person in front him.

Mr. Kang not flinch a bit. "That's why i believe you, i know you can do it so don't worry~" Mr. Kang said supporting.

The detective strom out of the room. Get to his office, lock the door. Throwing the file to the ground and cry out.

♡Skip♡

"Hei you came!" "Just tell me what do you want so nothing will waste," Wooyoung said straightly as he sat beside San on the bench. Actually San begged him to meet on the rooftop.