8♡NEED AN ALPHA HELP?

Seonghwa opened his eyes to see he's in stranger room.

The bedroom is lit only by light from the moonlight through the window.

"Where am I?" seonghwa then felt hot in his stomach, sweaty and dizzy he try to stand up but fell back to the bed.

When he started breathing uncontrollably he knew what was happening to him.

"Am I in heat? No, no ... I need my pills ... My bag oh no!"

he remembers his bag left in his office room.

Now he has no choice or to seek help from dan alpha.

"Al - Alpha!" he repeatedly called out he couldn't stand it. he felt extremely hot and released his strong perhormone in the air.

Hongjoong on the other side of the room finally put his baby to sleep and walked out of the room to the kitchen.

He hears a call from his bedroom remembering the omega he saved.

He rushed into his room to look at the omega and was immediately dizzy from the strong smell of omega.

"hey are you okay !?"

hongjoong asked but the omega hugged him tightly and whispered.

"Alpha really needs you now !!" seonghwa grabbed his hongjoong shirt and unbuttoned it.

"hey we can't do this, even if you're in heat!"

hongjoong tries to stop the omega but seonghwa pull hongjoong's collar and smack their lips together.

Hongjoong couldn't control himself anymore, he tore his clothes and brought the needy omega

"fuck it !! You are mine !!" he said while licking Omega's neck as Seonghwa enjoyed the touch all over his body.

"Yours Alpha !! Make me yours !!" hongjoong smirk and take off the omega shirt let them topless.

"There's no turning back, darling!"

Then alpha and omega begin to satisfy each other's desires.

until the omega passes out and the alpha releases its sperm in the condom, take it off and throws it in the trash.

Hongjoong look now at his omega and now his soulmate.

They have marked each other's necks with a willing soul.

Omega which is full of higkey and still covered with sweat, is so seductive to Hongjoong.

He brushed the hair off Seonghwa's face.

"so pretty"

He took two pairs of t-shirts and a shorts and put them over their naked bodies.

Hongjong lies behind Omega and immediately pulls Omega's waist so they close to each other and drive to sleep.

In the morning.

Seonghwa opened his eyes remembering their hot session last night.

He heard snoring behind him he saw and hysteria when he saw the sleeping alpha.

"Omo! What was I thinking !! Oh no .. "Seonghwa started to panic as he tried to stand up but felt sore in his lower body and pain in his neck.

"Hey calm down, it's still too early .." he look at seonghwa, now alpha is half awake.

Seonghwa immediately grabbed a pillow and hit hongjoong with it.

"What have you done to me !!! You raped me !!! You bastard!" hongjoong started annoyed with Omega's behavior he took the pillow from Omega and knocked him down to the bed and locked Omega between his arms.

"Hey I didn't rape you! You're the one who forced me to do it"

seonghwa put hid hand on his face.

"Everyone knows that omega doesn't mean anything when they are in heat! I was even drunk " Seonghwa started hitting his shoulder and sobbing but Hongjoong wiped his tears and let the omega curl on his shoulder.

"Don't worry we're already mating each other ... I won't leave you alone ... You are mine now."

Seonghwa is confused but look at his little finger there is a scar in the form of a ring around his finger, which means he's already mated.

"You marked me?" Hongjoong looked into Omega's eyes and smiled

"yes and you have marked me too now we are inseparable". Seonghwa blushed at the alpha's dominant gaze.

"im Kim hongjoong what's your name pretty?" Seonghwa blushed even flushed.

"Seonghwa, Park Seonghwa" Hongjoong approached the face of omega smiling while pulling the omega waist making their bodies have no gap with each other.

"Seonghwa ha? It's only 6 am, maybe we want to get to know each other better?" hongjoong hooked his nose to seonghwa's neck as he took off every piece of his clothes.

And they started their second hot sensation that morning.

♡ THANKS FOR READ DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT!! ♡