46♡KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF

"Hey, wake up, why are you sleeping here? Go sleep in your room" Aaron wakes up and follows Yubin pulling him and carrying him to his own room. "I'm going to school now, take care!" Aaron nods, going back to his slumber.

Somehow he was able to sleep without the nightmare that attacked him when he slept during the day. Like he isn't able to meet strangers at night. What if the stranger is also a normal person who is working during the day?.

Maybe the stranger is also dreaming like him or they just stuck in each other's dream? Nonsense, why would someone want to get into your dream?. Maybe it's his soulmate?.

Maybe they can only meet with each other in dream before meeting each other in the real life? Did the stranger also know him? Did they know each other?. Can he meet the stranger and tell them to stop bringing him nightmares?

He doesn't know, nothing is strong enough to show every word he said is true.

"Pumpkin, where are you?" he heard a faint calling from outside. Then a noise of the opening door. "Hei, pumpkin i have something for you~" Aaron tries his best to stay up and pay attention to his father.

Mr. Kang takes out a small bottle for his bag and gives it to Aaron. "What is this?" "sleeping pills"

"I know you are having trouble with sleep, so appa buy this for you. This will help you sleep without even having any dream, just a quiet sleep time" Aaron nods, puts the bottle on the nightstand and flopped himself to the pillow.

"Good boy, but still, don't take so much, but don't forget to take your everyday pill, understand?" Aaron nodded again. And Mr. Kang walked out from the room and shut the door behind him. sighing.

"It's better work"

"TRIPLE DATE!!!" Wooyoung jumping up and down the stairs. San tries his best to calm his beloved mate down, afraid that he will fall down and hurt himself.

"Careful honey" "joong i know!" "i just want to keep you safe honey~" Hongjoong help Seonghwa step down the stair. Seonghwa hand one holding the holder and one behold by Hongjoong.

"Come one kids get on the cars Yungi must has wait us there" in a blind Wooyoung has run into the car

♡Skip♡

"Wooyoung finished your food or it will be wasted," Seonghwa said when Wooyoung just looked out the window beside him, leaving his half eaten meal untouch.

"I don't think I can," he said with no energy. San looked at him with confusion, just a few minutes ago he was super hype before getting into the restorans now his mate got his mood down so suddenly.

"Hei what's wrong?" "Nothing, just suddenly think about him," Wooyoung replied, taking a small bite of his food. "Don't talk like that when we are eating Wooyoung-ah, someone sensitive here"

That someone is actually Seonghwa who is now eating his food while holding back his sobbing. "No, I'm fine!" he claimed.

"Everyone, we, I mean 'I' have news to tell you all" Yunho said, as Gahyeon put down her little spoon and held her mother and father's hand. "Me and Gahyeon will move to Japan without Mingi"

Their eyes wided, "why without Mingi?" Seonghwa asked. " Well my mother in Japan is ill and I don't know when will be my last time to spend time with her, and recently Bobby hyung needs to rest from work and take care of his family... so i'm going to take over Bobby hyung place for a while" Yunho explained.