57♡HERE BUT NOT HERE...YET

"There is a missing boy that no one confirms is still alive or not but after a planned accident as shown to people's eyes, he was confirmed dead 3 years ago, but tonight we are sure that you are the missing boy" officer Kim said.

"You are the missing Kim-Park Yeosang that you know yourself as Kang Aaron, the boy everyone was looking for, for this passed few years"

"Welcome back Yeosang" Wooyoung said to him before go back to hug him.

-pervious-

"No, NO! This can't be..." Wooyoung pulled away and looked at him in worry. "Hey, what's wrong? Can you tell me okay?"

Aaron scoffed. "Tell you my problem? I don't even know who the hell you are! I don't know who you all are! I don't even know myself anymore!! So stop acting like you know me when you just want to take me away from my father!!"

Wooyoung frown, "but Yeosang this is your family, you Yeosang my brother, Aurora's brother, you are mummy and daddy son! Did those bad people do this to you?"

Aaron huffs and pushes Wooyoung away, Seonghwa gasps "honey? Don't you remember who we are? Why did you say things like that? Don't you miss us?"

Aaron looks at all of them unbelievable. "I- i don't know... i need to go '' Aaron walked away to the door. "You can't go anywhere boy" Aaron looked at the officer who caught his arm. He starts thrashing around.

"Let me go!!" he tried to fight those hands that were holding him, more officers came and tried to hold him down, as soon as a female officer came with a tranquilliser in her hand and stabbed the syringe into his arms.

His vision got blurred as he can't feel to fight anymore and end up all black.

Aaron had falled to the ground but got caught by officer Kim, "we will send him to the house, make sure to let him rest and understand the situation when the time comes, we will open back the cases and tell him everything.

Hongjoong nod.

♡Skip♡

Aaron blink his eyes open, get stable with the shining like flash on him but then he hears something and the light is gone.

"I hope closing this curtain won't bother you" the voice said, Aaron shaking his head. "No it's fine, I love the sun, let it open" the curtain opens again as the sunlight kisses him on the face.

Aaron smiles at the small burn felt on his skin, he turns his head to the shadow behind him trying to look over the person he just talked to.

"I'm sorry where am i?" he saw a man with white long jacket with black hair sit on the chair beside where he laid.

"You are in your house, and before you freak out, i will tell you the story you have been deleted from you head" "my name is Min Yoongi and you know me since you are 5 until the day you are gone"

Aaron sat up with his back lead on the headboard. "The day i'm gone?" He looked to his side and saw a stuffed animal of white cat. He picked the cat and looked at it.

"Remember anything?" Aaron shakes his head. "I don't know... but my head hurts" Yoongi just looks at the boy.

"Want to know why your head hurts? It's because you try to take what is contained inside the doll such as memories or something that can explain why you are even alive. But why don't you relax, hug it and let it be the one that gives you the thing you wanted" Aaron looked at him in confusion but still brought the cat doll to his chest and hugged it.