38♡PICTURES DONT TELL THE WHOLE STORY

Yeosang put everything he needed inside his bag and fixed his outfit before walking out after turning off all the sius.

"Mummy!" Yeosang wraps his arm around Seonghwa's stomach. "Hei honey, you wake up early, you must be so excited for your outdoor project right?"

Yeosang nodded, let go of the hug and sat at the dining table. Wait patiently for Seonghwa finish the cooking.

"With who you go again?" Seonghwa put the hot steaming wafel on the plate as Yeosang brought up three fingers.

"Okay just make sure, you have an adult with you understand?" Yeosang just nod, not able to speak because he stuffed the wafel inside his mouth.

After done breakfasting Yeosang put his back on the table before run back to upstair, get into seongjoong room looking for the head of the family.

Yeosang climb the bed and straddle the alpha, cupping Hongjoong face and tap it softly.

"Daddy i'm going out now~ bye bye kiss please~" Hongjoong groan before kiss his own thumb and place it on Yeosang cheek.

Yeosang slapped the alpha bare chest. "Do it correctly!" Hongjoong sit up, still half awake, chuckle a little with the tiny slap he get. Hongjoong hold his head and place a long kiss on Yeosang forehead.

"Be careful, understand? Bye bye" Hongjoong said before flop back to the pillow, get back to his slumber.

Yeosang kiss Hongjoong cheek before run out to wooyoung room, open the door gently.

He got to the side of the bed and kissed wooyoung at the temple and cares the other head.

"Bye wooyoung~"

Yeosang run out to the downstair and meet Seonghwa again, he give Seonghwa a kiss as he get it back and take his back and get out from the house.

At the outside he saw the driver already wait for him. Yeosang appreciates him.

"Sir I'm sorry but I'll take a walk this time, good morning sir~" Yeosang bowed to the driver and walked his way.

The walk takes 10 minute to walk until he gets to the correct bus stop and gets into the bus as soon as it arrives.

The way took another 5 minute until he got to his top and walked out from the bus, but he didn't go anywhere. Instead he sat at the bus stop waiting for another bus he needed to take.

3 minute pass the bus suppose to come and someone he wait didn't arrive yet. Another 2 minute passed and the bus had arrived. Yeosang had no chance but to get into the bus alone.

Yeosang takes a seat at the second row on the right side, waiting for all the passengers to get in before the bus driver moves, but as soon as the driver man about to pull his hand brake, someone stops the bus.

"WAIT!! STOP!"

A lucky boy, the driver, let him in as the boy sat beside Yeosang.

"You're late~" Yeosang said. The boy scratch his head. "Well i'm sorry angel~" the boy wrapped his arm around Yeosang.

"A typical of Choi San '' Yeosang laid his head on Man's shoulder. "I still make it though~"

♡Skip♡

They walk out from the building after thanking the people who work there.

Both of them looking at their own hand. "The rings really cute, don't you thing?" San nods, taking out his phone. "Let's take a picture of it!"