1♡THE BORN OF THE MOON

Seonghwa was walking on a quiet and dark road. The only thing he could hear from his own tears and thoughts.

Omega walked briskly while secretly crying remembering his conversation with his ex boyfriend.

"sorry hwa but I don't want you anymore"

"What do you mean you DON'T want me, I thought you loved me !?"

"I never loved you hwa! All I have done to you is just an acting"

"sorry but I don't understand"

"I'm with you because I have money problems I don't love you hwa that's why I don't want to mark you mine"

"All this happened just because of money ?! Do I look stupid to you ?! Do I look easy to you? You make me look like a clown, you fool me !! We are done !! I don't want to see you Get out of My Way and I don't want you on my sign again "seonghwa turned away from unguilty alpha and came out of the area.

"how dare he make me look like a fool!" Seonghwa dig his nails in his big sweater since it's winter, even it's cold night but the fire burning inside his chest the angry about thing that make him wanting to rip off someone's head.

Seonghwa walked until he was in the frozen garden.

He walked slowly until he saw a tall man and a woman who were holding something in their arms.

He remained there frozen want to see what would happen.

The woman seemed to be begging for something. "please don't hurt us!".

Seonghwa wanted to help until he saw the man holding a gun and two more men came from looking at the woman.

They took the parcel and put it on the bench. The man with the gun shoots the woman in the head.

The shot was not too loud but Seonghwa could still hear the pounding of the gun.

Two other men dragged the lifeless woman into the car and they all got into the car and left the moving parcel.

Seonghwa approached the bundle until he heard a little cry he rushed there and saw inside the bundle there was a little baby wearing a cute pink pajama moving around her body and seonghwa thought it was because it was cold .

so he unzipped his jacket and hugged the baby on his chest and zippered jacket bag to keep baby warm.

After hearing a small snore from baby Seonghwa quickly walked down the alley trying to find his house because this is his neighborhood he easily found and quickly opened the door and entered the house.

Seonghwa's mother rushed over to him. "Why are you in such a hurry hwa?"

Seonghwa smiled at his mother. "I'm sorry mom but I'm not alone"

Seonghwa unzipped his jacket and carefully carried the baby and rock the baby in his arms while showing it to his mother.

"Whose child is this Seonghwa?" Seonghwa's mother asked "I will tell you later but did you see how cute she is?"

Seonghwa said but his mother laughed. "You are silly it's a boy" said Seonghwa's mother and asked Seonghwa to hold the baby. "he's omega like you!"

Seonghwa smiled as he took off his jacket and left the gray turtle neck sweater that covered his body perfectly.

"mother? is father at home? "his mother nodded while asking silly questions like 'where are you from' 'why are you so pretty'.