54♡UNEXPECTED

"How can a man like you get disturbed and forget about a child you are supposed to take care of!!" *brugh!* Mingi punches the man, makes the man stumble to the back but then stands up straight.

"I'm sorry sir" mingi scoffed. "Do i need to punch you again to show you that your sorry already means nothing right now?!" he was about to lift his fist but yunho pulled his arm back down.

Pulling the alpha to turn around and rub his chest try to calm the alpha, looking at the man. "You are fired, i don't want you near here anymore, get out of this city is the best '' he said.

"I can fix it!-" "after what you have done, i don't think you can, now go!" Yunho raised his voice a bit to make the man run away from the house. Mingi sighs and hugs Yunho and lets out a sob.

Yunho rubs his back, "I know you are stressed, let's take a rest." Yunho brings Mingi to somewhere more silent than the living room. While in the front room, Seonghwa and Wooyoung are crying inside their mate's arms.

"Enough, we need to go to the police station" Hongjoong said tell the two omega to stop crying.

♡Skip♡

"Okay here is where it started" the guard showed them a CCTV recording outside of the bathroom at the mall.

It shows Aurora was still there playing around the bodyguard before the man got into the room leaving the little girl outside alone.

"May I ask why did the man get inside?" the police ask wooyoung. "He probably heard me scolding the old man who tried to touch me inside," he replied. The guard nodded and played it back.

Aurora looked around and walked away, wooyoung shut his mouth with his hand. "I told her to stay there, this girl!" "no use to scold anymore". The guard got over to another CCTV showing the girl is still jumping around and accidentally crashes over a man.

They see how the man lift Aurora up having a little talking with the little girl and bring her away. "He take Aurora!" "wait young man" the guard said to wooyoung. As the guard kept changing the camera every time they got into the camera limit spot.

At the ground floor of the mall, they look when the man puts Aurora near the reception center and calls the lady there, the lady nodding still on the phone calling someone. Then the man walked away.

"He left her there?" Then Aurora looked around and walked around the reception table but when they expected to meet her on the other side nothing was shown. "Where is she!" wooyoung yelling feeling anxious growing bigger inside his chest.

The guard keeps changing the camera, but none of it shows where her present is after walking around the reception table. Wooyoung pulled his hair in a rage. "We will send more men to search around the mall area," the officer said.

"Urgh! It all my fault!" wooyoung said run out from the room, they all look at the door in worries, San look at Seongjoong, asking what should he do and hongjoong be understand and tilt his head toward the door. He nod and chase after his mate.

He got to one female officer, "did you see any boys with black hair running around here?" "oh he ran to the stair room." she said, he nodded before getting to the stair.

He looked up and right he saw and heard of the fast stepping of wooyoung running up the stairs, he wasted no time and chased him.

"Wooyoung-ah ! stop!"

San follows him until the end of the stairs facing a half open door to the rooftop. His heartbeat goes faster as he walks out looking over the raven hair boy.