60♡REMEANT

"Come on Yeosang we got no time for you to ask for discount we got it later!" Wooyoung yells as Yeosang hurries into the car.

"Please Mr. Lee to the Airport fast!" Mr. Lee their driver nods as he pushes the gear in and drives away from the shop.

♡Skip♡

"Where should we find him?" Yeosang asks as Wooyoung looks around and drags both of them to the reception table. He waved to catch the lady's attention.

"I'm sorry, where should I go if I want to get on my plane to LA?" The lady told him the way of Yeosang being dragged again by Wooyoung to the specific section.

"Are you sure? She might scam us!" Wooyoung hit him on the shoulder before looking around.

"What time is now?" Yeosang look at his watch. "7.15 in the fucking morning" Wooyoung sigh. "We have a lot of time left, I never thought that we only went 15 minute away from home to the mall and here I thought it could take at least an hour" he was happy about it.

"ANNOUNCEMENT!! THE NEXT FLIGHT WILL BE TAKE OFF IN 10 MORE MINUTE BEFORE 8 IN THE MORNING"

Wooyoung yes brow knitted. He opened his phone and shook. "Fuck it's 7. 40 Yeosang!" the other looked at his watch before tapping it a few times. "Oh it's run out of batteries, how lucky!"

Wooyoung glared at him. He looked at the sign board that said enter to LA. he walked there and talked to the lady in blue uniform. "I'm sorry but do you have a list for the passengers?"

The lady nod. "I have but I can't show you, it's the laws of privacy" Wooyoung frowned. "Is everyone inside already?" the lady shook her head. "Actually there one passeger more—" "i'm sorry i'm here!" the lady bow at the man who hurry get into the plane.

He frowned once again. "Oh...i'm sorry for interrupting you" he apologised to the lady. The lady kinda felt a bit sorry so she asked him. "In case who is you looking for?"

"His name is Choi—"

 "Wooyoung?" He turns around when he hears someone call his name

"Wooyoung?" He turns around when he hears someone call his name. His eyes wide as he hurriedly walked to that person. "Sir you come back—" "San i—"

"ANNOUNCEMENT!!! THE FLIGHT IN THE TIMELINE WILL BE TAKE OF IN 6 MINUTE" Wooyoung getting panicked.

"Woo what are you doing here?" Woo taking a deep breath. "I know i'm looking very stupid right now and i can't doubt all my action but letting you go without a correct goodbye from my heart hurt me deep, i'm sorry Choi San. I will not stop you from going and I hope you will never forget me there. Because just like you right behind the big wide ego wall, i still have a feeling that you are my other half, my soulmate"

"Woo—" "no, please let me do this for the last time, just like this i can make sure i will never regret myself for not let don't let my ego down for a while and accept you back. Yes i am a bad person, everyone hate me and i know that i—" *chu*