their chat

This chapter is completely honeys pov! 

"Mistukuni" I heard takashi say, snapping me back into reality. "Come with me. We need to talk." I nod and get up start walking with takashi and we head out to the courtyard. "What was that about?"

"What do you mean takashi?"

"You froze up. That's never happened. Explain." I sigh.

"I don't know what happened takashi! He wiped the frosting off my cheek, and then he ate it, and I dont know what happened! I was freaking out in my head! I dont even know why! I was trying to calm down, but that didn't work." Takashi was quiet for a minute. 

"Do you feel, weird around y/n?" He asked me. I think about it. I do usually feel a little strange around y/n-chan.

"Yeah, kind of."

"How so?"

"My face feels warm, and my stomach feels weird. But I usually just think that's from the embarrassment I felt when I accidentally walked in on him shirtless." My mind goes back to that memory and my face heats up. "I still haven't forgiven myself for that incident." I shake my head to try and remove the memory from my head. "Is something wrong with me? I've never felt like this around someone. I've embarrassed myself if front of people accidentally, but the feeling only lingers for 2 or 3 days. Its been a week!"

"Did you feel like that when he first came, before that?" I think back. Did I? I did.

"I did, but I brushed it off." Everything was quiet for what felt like forever, but was probably only a few minutes. 

"I'm no expert, but you might be in love with y/n." My eyes widen. 

"T-Takashi!"

"What?"

"I-I'm not gay!" I say in defense of myself. "At least, I dont think I am.." I mumbled under my breath. How would I know? I've never been in love before. I haven't been attracted to anyone like that. No girl or boy has attracted me like that, so I have no clue what it feels like to be in love. 

"Well, we'll find out eventually."

"What should I do in the meantime?"

"Think about it. maybe talk to someone who has been in love." I nod. 

"Thanks takashi!" I say with a smile. 

"Come on. It's almost time for class." Takashi says as he gets up, and we head to our class.